All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Metal Slug

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've talked with Wolfman about his new Metal Slug hi-score. He wasn't planning to submit this hi-score because his initials are not in the screenshot. I told him I have no reason to believe this score is not legitimate. So.....great hi-score Wolfman !! That puts you in the #1 spot :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• 3 weeks later...

Just a temp till i get back round to this again - i'm going on a game playing spree! Sorry Den, i'm making you work today huh :P

Haha...I don't see this as "work". It's a kick-ass hobby ;)

Nice score Dazz. You've beaten my score and moved up 4 spots ! Thank you for your enthusiasm playing our hi-score games :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• 2 weeks later...

Metal Slug, another good choice. I think this one along with some other games brought the arcades back for a little bit more life in the late 90s.

ExedExes - 472,550 - settings confirmed per post #1 in MAMEUI32 0.141

(that 500K score above it was from years ago, turns out NeoGeo games save high scores I see. Please use the one with the initials, thanks!)

post-25936-0-17392000-1391626297_thumb.p

Nice one! Moving right up the ladder! Thanks for you eager participation in our friendly little competition. Hopefully it will entice more people to play along!

You're score puts you up into 1st place! Good job!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Metal Slug, another good choice. I think this one along with some other games brought the arcades back for a little bit more life in the late 90s.

ExedExes - 472,550 - settings confirmed per post #1 in MAMEUI32 0.141

(that 500K score above it was from years ago, turns out NeoGeo games save high scores I see. Please use the one with the initials, thanks!)

Wow. That's a big score :blink: ...You nearly tripled my best score <_< ..Nice job :D

• 4 weeks later...

This is a really fun title. I am not surprised to see that there were 5 more sequels made. Cartoonish feel, awesome gameplay, tons of fun and yes, this game was ahead of it`s time.

I read here that there are some 50k bonuses to be had somewhere on the bridge, and you get a bonus for keeping the tank to the end of the board. When I revisit this one, I will have to watch for that.

Default settings in place.

Mame v 0.122

post-25790-0-37283300-1393738120_thumb.j

This is a really fun title. I am not surprised to see that there were 5 more sequels made. Cartoonish feel, awesome gameplay, tons of fun and yes, this game was ahead of it`s time.

I read here that there are some 50k bonuses to be had somewhere on the bridge, and you get a bonus for keeping the tank to the end of the board. When I revisit this one, I will have to watch for that.

Default settings in place.

Mame v 0.122

I like this one too. It just yells at you not to take it seriously and i like that :) I think that frog is one of them - i've never been able to catch it in time though :huh: I tend to focus on saving all the captives as you get nice bonuses for them, aswell as all teh good loot ;)

*Updated OP,

EDIT - NOT updated DB, RSS.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...