All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Metal Slug

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

thanks got the prisoners bonus on stage 1, 100k missed the tank bonus, and got the 50k bonus for the fish on the bridge.

There's a bonus for NOT picking up the Metal Slug? Do you have to do it without losing a life? In all of the other games you get a bonus if you keep it until the end of the level.

I'm not very familiar with the first Metal Slug (Love X and 3 though), so here's a comparatively low score.

post-25878-0-04647900-1424403963_thumb.p

There's a bonus for NOT picking up the Metal Slug? Do you have to do it without losing a life? In all of the other games you get a bonus if you keep it until the end of the level.

I'm not very familiar with the first Metal Slug (Love X and 3 though), so here's a comparatively low score.

Still, it's good enough for a top 10 position ;) I'm not sure about the the bonus you're talking about...maybe one of our other hi-score members can confirm this.

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 2 years later...

Not bad for a first submission on this awesome game!  I loaded this up just the other day for fun.  I didn't do nearly as good as you lol.

Feel free to continue posting new scores, and you're always welcome to improve your other scores too.

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Yeah, he's still lurking in some of the boards.  I'll take care of that!

DONE!  Doing that moved @murve33 back onto the Top 10.  :) Speaking of which, @GimmeClassics if you happen to see this, can you send me a copy of your +10 image you have hosted on Photobucket?  I'll try to get it uploaded somewhere else that doesn't limit 3rd party hosting.  Maybe @Adultery can host it on his server?

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 1 year later...

f74611437f581854e3e86c036d409ba9--sad-faces-funny-faces.jpg

Rules are one credit per submission buddy!  Metal Slug allows your score to stay if you add more than 1 credit to continue.  The last digit shows you added 2 additional credits to get your score.  Can't except it.  Sorry man!

Shit man, I thought that score may have been too good to be true. I liked the game.   Graphics were awesome. I get to play a bit at work and I get interrupted by boss people. My first score was on one credit.  If I continued it was not my intention. I love the retro game scene and wouldn’t do anything purposefully to impede it’s integrity