All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[LOGOS] Mega-Docklet Logos (WIP)

Draco1962

To be honest I wasn't too crazy about it or the WMC logo so I am working to do something a little different with each.

Here is a re-do of the XBMC logo.

post-5872-0-61622900-1382271045_thumb.pn

A few more for various video services.

post-5872-0-99896100-1382271145_thumb.pnpost-5872-0-89381900-1382271149_thumb.pn

I am sure I could come up with something better for the backgrounds and may tinker a bit more with that if I feel more inspired.

• Like 1

Nice work Mike,

I actually installed Comic Rack on my Galaxy Note 2 a couple of day's ago, Should I go ahead and install in on my PC also?

+1 to Draco's recommendation in a huge way! Sometimes in my head I call it Comi-Crack, cause you know ... in my own mind I'm totally hilarious. Also it's just that good.

Another great feature is that you can utilize wireless syncing of your comics library between the desktop version and the mobile version (if you spring for the paid mobile version). I actually use that feature more than I ever thought I would.

The status logo is fricking AWESOME! Hahaha!

You're straight up knocking it out of the park with these bad boys Drac! Superb job!