All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Theme Compatability? Best settings?

RIP-Felix

I'm assuming there settings in the wizard that affect the way themes display. I'm having trouble getting some themes from displaying correctly, or even displaying at all. What settings need to be enabled to allow greatest compatibility?

I wanted to try the 4th place winner Dark Champion - Carbon 720p. However I've downloaded it 3 times already and it just goes back to the theme chooser without changing the theme or even showing that the theme downloaded.

I tried the 2nd place winner Paper Mario and it does not display correctly at all, the menu options are at the bottom of the screen and the artwork/background don't display. Same with the 1st place winner After Darkness.

Pure GameEx works but I don't get the tiles to select from. At least it looks like there are supposed to be Wii like tiles to choose games from.