All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

How to add & delete selection criteria in PinballX

tttttwii

When I press the launch button, there is a selection menu, to select pin balls by manufacturing date or manufacturer (eg Bally, Williams, 1950s, 1960s ...). How can I change this filter criteria. I want to add s one and remove others!

Me too, should post this again in "PinballX - Pinned and Hot Topics" although I have a feeling Tom is working on it because it's been requested before to be able to remove some of the default filters. You can currently add your own easily but can't delete those default ones.

Me too, should post this again in "PinballX - Pinned and Hot Topics" although I have a feeling Tom is working on it because it's been requested before to be able to remove some of the default filters. You can currently add your own easily but can't delete those default ones.

How can criteria be added? Can you please explain?

How can criteria be added? Can you please explain?

spootdev is correct.. PinballX can handle this automatically in the "Game List Manager" which you'll find in in the start menu folder. Once you're in the Game List Manager, just click the "New List" button at the top right. If you want to add tables from more than one emulator, create a new group by clicking "Manage Groups".