All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Wrong instructions card displayed

tttttwii

I have all instruction cards of my tables in the relevant PinballX folder but some of the cards are not displayed from the PinballX menu. In Hyperpin I have no problems with the same files.

Can anyone help?

Anyone an answer to this. I have all instruction cards rightly named in in right folder.nSome are displayed at others the wrong one is shown (E.g. Attack from mars display instruction card of doctor who). There is no allocation error. In game manager everything is set up correctly. Who is having the same problem?

Yes, they have swf-extention. You should put them in the Media/Instruction Card Folder. The name has to be exactly the name of the table decription you find for each table in the game manager

Yes, they have swf-extention. You should put them in the Media/Instruction Card Folder. The name has to be exactly the name of the table decription you find for each table in the game manager

Thanks for that but I still can't get them to show.

Just a blank filler!