All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Q*Bert

hansolo77

You just gotta do one better than me huh. :) You're right though, the game is very deceiving.

Updated OP, DB, RSS

I just check the last one and keep playing until I beat at least that... or send the game to the darkest corner of hell... which sometimes happens too...

:) Least we're having fun, that's the important part.

Yeah! I just think we're great on our favourite games... on other games we do our best. I keep wondering how much money I would've spent on those arcades if I were trying to beat those highscores... :D

I'm lucky my arcade just need a button to add credits lol :D

• 3 months later...

Man, I love Q*Bert. I got 52k once and made it to level 4, but that was years ago.

Since Gottlieb games use NVRAM my old High Scores are displayed (with correct dipswitches), but I just got 45,605 for the competition.

I had 4 or 5 lives on Zone 3-Level 2, but Slick & Sam ruined everything. I don't think there's a video game character that makes me as furious as them.

post-25878-0-49915800-1390762102_thumb.p

Man, I love Q*Bert. I got 52k once and made it to level 4, but that was years ago.

Since Gottlieb games use NVRAM my old High Scores are displayed (with correct dipswitches), but I just got 45,605 for the competition.

I had 4 or 5 lives on Zone 3-Level 2, but Slick & Sam ruined everything. I don't think there's a video game character that makes me as furious as them.

You're on a game playing frenzy :o ....Cool B)

This score puts you in the #2 spot !!

#6 now at the Hi-Score Leaderboard !

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• 3 weeks later...

I love this game, but too bad this is another weak one for me, the difficulty just gets cranked up starting on the 3rd set of rounds here. If you put me in front of this on the 2600 though, you guessed it, I could go much farther!

ExedExes - 31,265

post-25936-0-30897600-1393042237_thumb.p

Wow, level 5 steps things up a notch on 'ol QBert.

Life is good when you have all day to play!! hehe. :P

Besides, I am a new fish. I have a lot of catching up to do on this rockin site! :D

post-25790-0-65493200-1393742047_thumb.j

post-25790-0-11774600-1393742094_thumb.j

• 2 months later...

This game is tougher than I remember!

I'm oddly addicted to the headache it gives me.

Anyhow, I wanted to get on the board.

Those top 3 scores are super amazing, wow!

JJY 48,145

post-26673-0-61383000-1401346235_thumb.j

This game is tougher than I remember!

I'm oddly addicted to the headache it gives me.

Anyhow, I wanted to get on the board.

Those top 3 scores are super amazing, wow!

JJY 48,145

Yeah, i can't play it at all with my 360 pad. Good start though!

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

• Like 1

You're not that far.. only 4th place! Better than me, I haven't even made the top 10 yet!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

EDIT: Oops, I didn't realize EE had posted an earlier score, and I overwrote the #10 spot... so whoever was in that spot is lost.. can one of you mod guys take a look at your DB and possibly correct that for me? I'm too tired to mess with it tonight.

Updated OP, DB, RSS

EDIT: Oops, I didn't realize EE had posted an earlier score, and I overwrote the #10 spot... so whoever was in that spot is lost.. can one of you mod guys take a look at your DB and possibly correct that for me? I'm too tired to mess with it tonight.

I've updated our OP. #10 spot is added again and I've also re-added Adultery's #11 spot :)

I fortunately have a backup Excel-sheet with every game and hi-score submission ;). No biggie Han. Happens to the best of us.

Updated LB

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...