All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[CABINET] Toms cab

simbamame

Well after 3 months and some hardwork Toms old defender mame cab is back up and running like a dream. Work done:

Fixed bios problem

Stripped out and rewired the whole cab

Installed speaker amp and wired in marque speakers,

Fixed the coin door and light

New keylock for the rear

Wired in yellow button for coins

Built new front to hold the xarcade stik

Generally cleaned up the rest of the cab

Pics

post-7568-0-78852800-1376860835_thumb.jppost-7568-0-92012000-1376860886_thumb.jppost-7568-0-52510100-1376860915_thumb.jppost-7568-0-36203700-1376860983_thumb.jppost-7568-0-38538200-1376861003_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Thanks krak, the hardest part was the rewiring 1st time it refused to, power up, but sorted it.

Im sure he is pleased it went to a fellow enthusiastic person who gave it the tlc it needed lol, but to be honest was a good expierence to clear out and rebuild learned a fair bit of how to do some bits along the way.

Thanks and if anyone in the uk knows of an old pinball cabinet going free pleas e let me know would love to stick pinball x Into a digital pincab :-) havent be able to track one down yet.

Can email me [email protected]

Feel free to add me or sent fb/ twitter / skype addies etc...

And its currently working sweet as a nut, just connected it to the home network and updated to the latest gameEx version.

Added a bar stool finishes it off.

post-7568-0-79989600-1377964218_thumb.jp

• Like 1

• Draco1962 changed the title to [CABINET] Toms cab