All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

use a mame bezel in place of the default gameex one?

xyzzy

Hi,

I have a Mame bezel that I am pretty happy with. How it differs from the game ex one is that it is further from the game itself and closer to the sides of my screen. From what I recall, it is two files in a zip. I know where gameex stores its bezel, will it use a bezel created for Mame in place of the PNG and mask?

Thanks.

then you need to deactivate it via the setupwizard of GameEx or rename your bezel the same like the GameEx bezel and replace it. do a backup before and see if it works . All stuff written in the setupwizard belongs ONLY to the GameEx bezel. if you want to use MAME artwork bezels, you need to enable that in MAME not in GameEx ;).

Just overwrite the bezel in the GameEx/Media folder (bezel.png) with the new one. All you should need is to just overwrite that, the support files aren't necessary.