All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

2 different executables for launch after?

imagamejunky

How can I set up 2 different programs to run after an emulator closes? I tried putting both programs in the same foler and then listing them both with a comma separating them in the "launch after" line and that didn't work.

I want to run ledset.bat (for my ledwiz), AND killB2S.exe (to kill the b2s backglass from Cirqus Voltaire and others) both after exiting a visual pinball table.

As Tom pointed out, this is exactly what QuickLaunch is for. No need to learn BAT file structure, just add your programs and save.

Thanks guys. I wasn't aware of this plugin. I didnt see it listed on the pinballx forums. Because I'm not using gameex I hadn't looked in the gameex forums. I will try it out

Adultery,

Here is the actual error if it helps you:

quicklaunch+error.jpg

I copied the .dll into the Plugins folder then opened the PinballX plugin manager. After clicking Configure this comes up.

Z

Just for my sanity how would you do this via a batch file??

I created a vp_end.bat:

@echo on
call D:\PinballX\Scripts\ledset.bat
call D:\PinballX\Scripts\killb2s.exe [TABLEFILE]

but I'm sure the third line is not working.

Z

Tom, I got a weird error with your script "Not enough storage is available to process this command" the ledset kicked off but not the killb2s. I used the below and it seems to work. I had to use %1 and pass the [TABLEFILE] via the pinballx ini (parameters). For some reason I couldn't embed the [TABLEFILE] in the bat file.

@echo on
call D:\PinballX\Scripts\ledset.bat
start "" "D:\PinballX\Scripts\killb2s.exe" "%1"

Z