All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pro Pinball Returns! Perfect match for PinballX!

jupiter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

hey guys, dragging up an old thread, I just bought the new Steam Version and it plays beautifully in portrait.

I can get it to load (sort of) in pinballx, but I can not get pinballx, or any code in an ahk script to close or exit ProPinball.exe to get back to Pinballx, with out pinballx getting crazy on the wrong monitors...

can someone please help me work on getting timeshock to load and exit cleanly in pinballx? I would be so grateful!

I have been using an ahk script to launch the kickstarter version which I think is the same as the steam one (they sent a steam key recently for it)

To exit I have my pinballX exit key remapped to a taskill command and it works perfectly along with display changer2 to manage the rotation.

My cab is not handy right now, but I can dig out what I use tomorrow if you like?.

Haven't tried it yet, but as far as I know there is no cab support just yet which means single monitor, playfield. Of course, PinballX can be used to display a static backglass, keys can be re-mapped. DMD may possibly be mirrored as I did for SlamIt: Big Score, but there would be some small amount of latency which could make video modes flaky to play.

GOG versions from 20 years ago, those are all landscape orientation so I don't think would be as suitable for cabs.

There is a nice VP version of The Web with DMD and original soundtrack, an effort explicitly allowed but not directly supported by the Pro Pinball license holder.