All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

I saw others playing this one so I gave it a try.

This is a cool game. I really like it.

I'll have to play some more but for tonight this will be my highest as my reflexes are getting slower the more I have some nice beverages. :cheers:

STC

post-8007-0-73042000-1442104656_thumb.jp

Thanks M.O.

Just last night I ordered up 2 new joysticks for my tankstick. I went with the I.L. Eurosticks. I just saw recently in the Tutankamun post you responded to mine that yes joysticks do wear out so I thought I'd better get a couple new ones coming.

I saw others playing this one so I gave it a try.

This is a cool game. I really like it.

I'll have to play some more but for tonight this will be my highest as my reflexes are getting slower the more I have some nice beverages. :cheers:

STC

Hahah! Since I updated this board today with your new score garetmax, I thought it interesting to note that the player you knocked off (GimmeClassics) had his highest score entered on this day, exactly 2 years ago! How cool is that? :) Hard to believe we've been running the HS Comps that long!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok. I think it's time I put this one down for awhile. I finally conquered the Board 3 Battleship Boss, which was quite a challenge indeed. However, I promptly got killed at the start of the 4th stage.

My score is good, but definitely beatable. As we all know, no scores are sfe around here!!

My pinnacle achievement on this rockin shmup:

post-25790-0-77150900-1444570107_thumb.j

• Like 2

Ok. I think it's time I put this one down for awhile. I finally conquered the Board 3 Battleship Boss, which was quite a challenge indeed. However, I promptly got killed at the start of the 4th stage.

My score is good, but definitely beatable. As we all know, no scores are sfe around here!!

Nice job! I definitely need to come back and play this again some time.

Updated OP, DB, RSS

You're destroying this board MO! :o respect.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't stop, make it pop, MO Blow this table up. Tonight, I gonna shoot till I see the sunlight, tic TOC round the clock, got this Cyvern game locked.

Whoaooaoaaoo!!

Don't stop, make it pop, MO Blow this table up. Tonight, I gonna shoot till I see the sunlight, tic TOC round the clock, got this Cyvern game locked.

Whoaooaoaaoo!!

3,313,440post-25790-0-24944700-1446422977_thumb.j

• Like 2

• 8 months later...