All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[SOLD] Xbox 360 250gb Slim (Glossy Finish)

KRC

XBOX 360 SLIM 250GB (GLOSSY)

BOXED AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
(NOT BANNED FROM XBOX LIVE).

COMES WITH:

OFFICIAL POWER SUPPLY
OFFICIAL AV CABLE
1 x OFFICIAL 360 CONTROLLER

GEARS OF WAR
HALO 3
STREET FIGHTER IV

This is the last of my console's to go.

Offer's, I can post or you can pick it up. (UK ONLY)

I've listed this everywhere as I have no need for it anymore

post-9120-0-77523900-1374674585_thumb.jp

Oh man, another thing I'd love to have that's outside my country! :( Even if I could buy it from you, the shipping cost would make it more worth my while to buy direct from a store here. I'd really like to get my hands on a slim. My phat is all ugly and noisy. hehe Then again, the Xbox One is right around the corner... I'm really liking the way Ryse: Son of Rome is looking. (link) Check out the video...

I'd buy that for that price just to mod it. Unfortunately I'm el-broke-oh. We just bought a 2013 Captiva today.

It's a great deal if these aren't region locked.

I'd buy that for that price just to mod it. Unfortunately I'm el-broke-oh. We just bought a 2013 Captiva today.

It's a great deal if these aren't region locked.

Im just looking to sell it as quick as possible as I need the cash.

That chevy captiva look's very nice, I need to get me a new car but ain't got the cash not even for a crap car. I'm currently off the road but to be honest I'm not really missing it. I do prefer to walk for some reason, but public transport is a definite no-no for me. Smelly buses with drunk old men and mega fat women with their belly hanging out the bottom of their top's just isn't something I would like to associate myself with. Not to mention little kid's constantly asking if I have a spare cigarette when they are barely out of nappies.

• Like 1

@Adultery; if you mod it, you don't need to worry about region locks. You can specify it region free, or switch it to any region you want via dashlaunch.

I would buy it to, and modding would be the reason as well. But I just don't know. Shipping overseas is a bunch of money. The American dollar doesn't really count for crap anymore, so exchange rates right now say that £75 is actually $99.50. I can't afford that right now either. :( I'd really like a car too. I'd be happy with a junker as long as it's not something outrageously wrong with it like it will blow up in 6 weeks. No AC? Long as the windows go up and down I'm happy. I don't need power windows. I would want heat though, and working windshield wipers and power steering. Hell if I wasn't worried about critters getting in overnight, I'd be happy with a car that had the floor rusted out and a sheet of plywood covering the hole. We're so broke at my house, we can't afford gas to get us both to work, so I have to ride a bike. It's good exercise but only when weather permits. Lately it's been too hot or too rainy, then today the temperature was at 56°F (13°C). Kinda cold for a 20 minute bike ride when you're recovering from being sick for a couple days.

I have an Ebay account but by the time I have listed it and sold it I would have already lost out on 15% of the sale due to listing fee, buy it now fee and final value fee's, not to mention paypal fee's when the buyer pays for the item, I swear Ebay would steal from the blind if they could.

Finally sold, I took it to my brother's game's shop, put it on the counter and within 30 second's somebody had it. They had a real steal aswell, nearly half the price of what they sell for preowned.

Ahh that's cool. Glad you got it sold! :)

I just received a RROD system for free and fixed it myself.

Ahh that's cool. Glad you got it sold! :)

I just received a RROD system and fixed it, so looking forward to flashing that bad boy. :h

Im just glad it's gone now rather than later, I think people were holding out due to the next gen consoles arriving soon.

I repaired my first RROD with the Xclamp fix with a kit I purchased off the net. It lasted a further 6 months but then got RROD again and at that point I just sold it.