All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

30K Club population ME! hehe :-)

Score > 30,550

:blink: I'll try again to join your club...hehehe ^_^

at first I found the gameplay to be slow and uninteresting but now I've gotten into it I'm actually really enjoying it!

I completely agree with you. It's tough in the beginning but when you learn to not use the pepper to soon you will really boost your score. You just can't use a pepper everytime you face an enemy...when you learn to use it wisely you'll boost your score and start enjoying the game.

Updated LB

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Time to drop a little bomb on this game. Personally I think we should have increased the free man increment to 20k. Mainly because if you know the pattern to almost instantly bunch up your fixins you are looking at a 16 k gain every time you drop that bun on the second loop. The greedy ones will drop the lower buns to squeeze that much more points out of grouping them together. So if you drop 10 in a row, which is doable, you could gain a hefty 160,000 and 16 free men to go with it! That is ridiculous!

I hope to fire up a You Tube video of the 1st board, I have gotten 52k once.

The second, fourth and sixth boards, get your ass to the top.

post-25790-0-92434300-1392676802_thumb.j

Wow, you tripled the current high score. Not bad for a first entry. Consider yourself one of the family! :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Hey, glad to be part of it. I love how it is an open competition and you can just throw your score in there with no concern of time constraints. Tons of fun.

• Like 1

Hey, glad to be part of it. I love how it is an open competition and you can just throw your score in there with no concern of time constraints. Tons of fun.

You're more than welcome M.A.M.E. Offender :) I first met you at the Atariage MAME HSC and you're a great arcade player !!

Not having time constraints submitting your hi-score and giving new contestants the exact same changes to progress at our Leaderboard was exactly what I had in mind when setting up this competition :)

I'm glad you're enjoying our friendly competition !! Amazing Burger Time hi-score btw :o

I've sent you a PM with some additional info about our Hi-score competition !

Enjoy your stay :)

Updated Leaderboard

@ GC - did you change your post?! lol i saw something along the lines of: "i'll update the LB tomorrow, unless one of my compadre's does it first" so i went and did it and now i can't find that post :lol: The reason i'm concerned is coz i just updated aswell! Also with an idea on formatting that i hope you will approve of ^_^ I thought it may emphasize the top players a little more :)

EDIT - well i guess something went wrong :o i can put it back to how it was before i posted, i have that saved but MAME offender wasn't top :wacko:

EDIT twice: - False alarm! I was switching between this and the LB thread, and so got a bit confused :lol: I thought you were congrats Mame Offender on top spot global - but you meant this game! lmao i probably got you sweating there GC huh :P OK. All is good LOL!

*Updated LeaderBoard!

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I hope this can level the playing field on BurgerTime. Once you get this pattern memorized, you can count on having a big handful of men for the start of the 2nd board.

Enjoy!!

• Like 1