All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Just for that, my next version of the snapper will have an anti-GC code that disables all attempts at hi-scores for games I pwn you on! ;)

• Like 1

Just for that, my next version of the snapper will have an anti-GC code that disables all attempts at hi-scores for games I pwn you on! ;)

Haha !! Like Darren said > I think you could if you wanted to ;) LOL

• 7 months later...

played this game and nothing else for many many hours.

scoring process reminds me a bit of snow bros.

eat the cake, eat the cake Annie May!

Yung-Jedi 1,335,100

post-26673-0-36393800-1419759501_thumb.j

• Like 1

played this game and nothing else for many many hours.

scoring process reminds me a bit of snow bros.

eat the cake, eat the cake Annie May!

Yung-Jedi 1,335,100

Amazing score Jesse ! The second player to beat the 1M at Snow Bros :)

Updated LB

• Like 1

Theme song is a beast, tough to get rid of!

Like Exed, I was in search of this secret room with lots of points.

It's on level 20, but I learned the hard way, you gotta get there without losing a life.

This seems impossible at times. I had to learn each level, find a pattern to it, etc.

Also, if you get damn near every enemy in a bubble at the same time, then blow like 15 extra bubbles or so, then pop em all at once, you can get the big cake, bonus thing to fall, ranges from like 10 to 30k. This sometimes happens more often too when enemy's are turning pink, then you pop Em.

Shoes make you fast, yellow candy is rapid Fire, I think the blue one gives you long range.

If you get a staff on a level it will drop big cake. Getting a treasure chest makes the big diamond drop, this can be worth like 40 to 70k I think. Potions make a lil bonus level pop up, getting all flowers before time runs out, nets you a perfect 100k bonus.

The umbrella warps you like 3 stages or so.

I always like when Mamer, Exed and other dudes drop hints, these were my pointers to get a good score.

This game is fun and can be maddening too! I can't imagine those 50 and 60 levels, must be insane.

• Like 2

Theme song is a beast, tough to get rid of!

Like Exed, I was in search of this secret room with lots of points.

It's on level 20, but I learned the hard way, you gotta get there without losing a life.

This seems impossible at times. I had to learn each level, find a pattern to it, etc.

Also, if you get damn near every enemy in a bubble at the same time, then blow like 15 extra bubbles or so, then pop em all at once, you can get the big cake, bonus thing to fall, ranges from like 10 to 30k. This sometimes happens more often too when enemy's are turning pink, then you pop Em.

Shoes make you fast, yellow candy is rapid Fire, I think the blue one gives you long range.

If you get a staff on a level it will drop big cake. Getting a treasure chest makes the big diamond drop, this can be worth like 40 to 70k I think. Potions make a lil bonus level pop up, getting all flowers before time runs out, nets you a perfect 100k bonus.

The umbrella warps you like 3 stages or so.

I always like when Mamer, Exed and other dudes drop hints, these were my pointers to get a good score.

This game is fun and can be maddening too! I can't imagine those 50 and 60 levels, must be insane.

Wow ! Thanks for your game playing hints Jesse ^_^ !

I really have to invest some time to improve my game. I'll make sure to use your pointers :) ...I'm not sure however if I'll be able to catch up with you and guys like MO and Exes ;) ....but I'll do my best !

• Like 1

I was on a roll, but I see there are some fierce competitors around me, so I'll have to settle for 4th.

That 1M....looking so close yet so far away....just kidding :P Nice improvement MO !

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi all!!!

My first attempt with this awesome game.

I know I can do it better, my next goal is the 2.000.000 points

hi-score: 1.728.590

Wow ! That's an amazing score B) Puts you right on top of the Bubble Bobble Board !

Nice job Evilforces !! ...and welcome to our competition !! ^_^

I've sent you some additional info about our competition. Have a lot of fun playing our hi-score games !!

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your comment GimmeClassics!!!

It's my first time during i know GameEx that I participate in this fantastic competition, but now I need more!!!

Now I playing another fantastic game as R-Type and trying to enter at top 10!!! :D

Thanks for the info you sended me about the rules and other important info about the competition.

GameEx is fantastic as their community!!!!

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your comment GimmeClassics!!!

It's my first time during i know GameEx that I participate in this fantastic competition, but now I need more!!!

Now I playing another fantastic game as R-Type and trying to enter at top 10!!! :D

Thanks for the info you sended me about the rules and other important info about the competition.

GameEx is fantastic as their community!!!!

It's an amazing community indeed ;)

Good luck playing R-Type...a challenging but fun game to play :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/22/2018 at 10:50 PM, hansolo77 said:

It's not a bad start!

Updated OP
You're already on the Top Ten Leaderboard!  I did fix the spacing and banner art though!

The score he means is the one on the top, 875610, which will bump him up a few positions