All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

• 2 weeks later...

Fun, but frustrating. Universal was definitely in the business to make money, because mainly all of their titles are freakin hard as hell!!

I got to the 7th. Dip switch settings adjusted.

post-25790-0-38522700-1392825384_thumb.j

post-25790-0-94258800-1392825446_thumb.j

My next goal playing this game was breaking the 100K. You've just beaten the 200K...nice job man B)

Wow. I don't know how you do it. You must have some tricks up your sleeve! Awesome score KRC!

Oh how I wish I could be the best of the best here, because I play this game not only in MAME, but for real many many times (and just got the diamond and free game a few months back for the first time!)

But, this is a good effort. Playing it on Medium sure feels different.

ExedExes - 92,000

post-25936-0-68745400-1392956147_thumb.p

Yeah, it was a bit of an adventure. It was nothing wrong with the program, I used the incorrect file path originally and then when I got it working, I was playing the incorrect roms. Thus, the map file was pointing at the main rom, but I was playing a clone or something, which was making it not take pictures due to the map file addressing a different named file. I had to fix my files and delete a bunch of useless files. Now it works great. I just turn the plugin on and off when I need it. If I leave it on, it distorts the bezel. As you can see in the thumbnail above. I end up just playing a high score session. At the end, I just close gameex and then enable the plugin. Just go back in and snap the shot, then disable. It's a few steps, but still easier than what I was doing before.

• 2 months later...

A slight improvement. :)

As you can see I play this game quite a bit. Haha!

attachicon.gif4302014122144-1.jpg

Climbing the Mr-Do Board from #8 to a #4 position. Nice B)

When I opened your screenshot I noticed place #2 to #10 is taken by DAD...I feel sorry for your kids hahaha :lol::P

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 1 month later...