All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

My entry for Mr. Do!

Watch out...it's GeorgeT...he's on a game-playing-frenzy :o:P

Nice score George...3rd place at Mr Do ! A few more points and you will join another 100K+ club ;)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Mr. Do it to it! I also encountered the rare lucky diamond, but could not get it because it appeared just as I killed all the enemies in a stage. I've only managed to pick it up ONCE on the real arcade cabinet.

ExedExes - 118,950

post-25936-0-52089500-1403585076_thumb.p

• Like 1

Mr. Do it to it! I also encountered the rare lucky diamond, but could not get it because it appeared just as I killed all the enemies in a stage. I've only managed to pick it up ONCE on the real arcade cabinet.

ExedExes - 118,950

Nice score ExEx !! The third player to join the 100K+ club :)

You guys are amazing B)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 3 weeks later...

just want to get on the boards here, fun game!

Yung-Jedi 75,700

...damn it, I'm now in the +10's zone for Mr. Do. Thank you for that Mr Jedi <_<:angry: .....LOL...pretty nice score :P

Updated LB

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Keep practicing and you will surprise yourself ;) It's a hard game to achieve a good score but I think it's a very nice game to play :)

Updated OP, RSS, DB and Leaderboard

Wow, I wish I had more chances to play on arcade cabinets when I was growing up. Being born in the eighties (1980) there were unfortunately in Europe (Netherlands to be specific) not a lot around to play on. Consoles like Atari, MSX, Amiga and Gameboy were however big in Europe.

I grew up playing Game & Watch handhelds, MSX, Amiga 500, NES 8 bit and Sega Game Gear (and a Cabinet when I was very lucky) and have fond memories playing on all of these - MSX and Amiga 500 especially :) I do however love playing Arcade Classics and I am planning to build a cabinet in the (near) future. This will however be a real challenge....but with the GameEx community to help me out I'm confident I will succeed ...someday ;)

Tap Cynicasters brain for knowledge on building custom cabs. He built one and it is quite an amazing stand up game cabinet indeed!! He had some hiccups along the way no doubt, but I'm sure he will share a ton of info and experience with what is involved in building that custom cabinet you have always wanted. Eventually, it I ever have time, I would also wish to have my very own custom arcade cabinet!!

Talk soon.

• Like 1

Tap Cynicasters brain for knowledge on building custom cabs. He built one and it is quite an amazing stand up game cabinet indeed!! He had some hiccups along the way no doubt, but I'm sure he will share a ton of info and experience with what is involved in building that custom cabinet you have always wanted. Eventually, it I ever have time, I would also wish to have my very own custom arcade cabinet!!

Talk soon.

Thank's MO ! If I have some more spare time I'll definitely ask Cynicaster for advice :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

How the heck do you guys get such high scores.  I played for an hour last night and could not get past stage 5...and I only got there once...sweet crap! :)

This one is mostly about patterns. If you know how the monsters move and maximize your points instead of focusing on passing the stage, you'll do much better.

Grab those bonus fruits after the monsters all move, squish them instead of shooting them, and get those extra letters!

31 minutes ago, Adultery said:

This one is mostly about patterns. If you know how the monsters move and maximize your points instead of focusing on passing the stage, you'll do much better.

Grab those bonus fruits after the monsters all move, squish them instead of shooting them, and get those extra letters!

Yeah I try that...but sweet crap it seems impossible at some points. :)  I just need to figure out some good patterns.