All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

I forgot the pic? Fail. I did something like 5 scores last night, and I want to get on all the games you've done so far.

OK, EXEDEXES 85,900!

I consider that legit so congrats ExedExes as our new HS champ! (linky) Well done man, i knew it was coming, but nonetheless well deserved! You truly are a brilliant player, and i commend you for that most sincerely. B)

May be some of us might be inspired to catch you up! :P

Well done man :)

I forgot the pic? Fail. I did something like 5 scores last night, and I want to get on all the games you've done so far.

OK, EXEDEXES 85,900!

No prob man !! Nice score btw :)

I consider that legit so congrats ExedExes as our new HS champ! (linky) Well done man, i knew it was coming, but nonetheless well deserved! You truly are a brilliant player, and i commend you for that most sincerely. B)

May be some of us might be inspired to catch you up! :P

I completely agree. You're a brilliant player and your hi-scores inspire me to try improve my personal best. Thanks again for joining ;)

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• 2 weeks later...

Don`t mind me folks, I`m just expressing my opinion of this one on the scoreboard!

V 0.122

Dip switches used ------------------------------------------->>>post-25790-0-34280800-1393739587_thumb.j

post-25790-0-69389600-1393739619_thumb.j

• Like 2

Don`t mind me folks, I`m just expressing my opinion of this one on the scoreboard!

Ha! This practically deserves a special recognition all on its own!

@ Mame Offender:

Hahaha !! That's FKN AWS MAM !! :) ...although I disagree ;)

I didn't notice the first time :huh: ..... Then I read nP's reply and I thought...why is that 57,400 score so special... :blink:....DUH...silly me :lol:

• Like 1

Sitting down with this one again. A few runs later, I found that this game has quite the rhythm to it, and add in all those extra lives you can easily rack up!

ExedExes - 254,400

Ah ! That's it...I have to work on my rhythm !! :P Nice score man !!

Updated LB

• 8 months later...

Hello guys. I've been lurking here for some time and finally decided to join. Wanted to start with a top 3 score for one of the games - here it is:

...although looking at recent developments in Hi-Score Competition it could be a top 4 score very soon :)

Played on settings specified in the OP, with difficulty changed to medium.

post-28027-0-77214100-1417460805_thumb.p

• Like 2

Hello guys. I've been lurking here for some time and finally decided to join. Wanted to start with a top 3 score for one of the games - here it is:

...although looking at recent developments in Hi-Score Competition it could be a top 4 score very soon :)

Played on settings specified in the OP, with difficulty changed to medium.

You're very welcome to join our competition DonPedro ! I've sent you a PM (red envelope at the top your screen) with some additional info about our hi-score comp :)

Nice score btw ! Puts you in third place B)

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

It's only frustrating because everybody in our competition is just so dang good.  You try so hard, think you have an awesome score, just to realize it's only good for 10th place.  But honestly?  It's really good.  Probably the best in your family.  It's better than me.  You'll get better too.  It's just a start!

Updated OP, DB, RSS