All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

New Wheel Images - Ongoing Thread

Antny

hmmm. Those are interesting. The "Lightning" seems to be the rotating dial within the back glass. It looks like (from IPDB) that a part of it is always obscured. Satin Doll is a nice image to work off of. It seems as if it was made to look back lit. Let's see what I can pull off.

Satin Doll is a nice image to work off of. It seems as if it was made to look back lit. Let's see what I can pull off.

Glad to help, I was going to finish it but I like the way your current uploads look so I left it for you so it can be consistent with the other's.

I'm having issues with that. I can't get it by rightclicking save link as. Also, dragging it offscreen is a problem because when dragging it onto my desktop, it (the icon) freezes. This is a good computer, and it has no other issues like this. Only with this ftp have I seen this.

But I found a zip I didn't know I had, so maybe I got the bulk of them. I definitely need to slow down the wheel though. I can't move one table at a time.

Got the ftp going, I forgot about Filezilla lol.

The wheel I Don't know. It goes about 3 or more spaces at a time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v3sg4aieEg

Can I request some wheels for my originals?

Cowboys and Indians http://roguepinball.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=24

Also a "Western" Version of that table, same table, different sounds.

Distant World (Original table).

Sorry, I know this was the wrong place for this. I got it working, but don't know why. I'm guessing it was a conflict between the joystick inputs (don't have any) and the keyboard inputs.

It's not the buttons, I have leaf switches with a keywiz running x padder.

But all is good now, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...