All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

New Wheel Images - Ongoing Thread

Antny

Agreed! Nice BK2000!

The only ones I'm still missing are Circa 1933, Tim-buk-tu.

Ones I have but don't particularly like (no offense to creators...) are Fly High, Miss World, Pharoh, Police Force, Power Play, Pro Pool.

Thanks guys! If I can reciprocate my strength is audio (Tom, need any custom Phx audio (you Who theif, you... ;) ?

Agreed! Nice BK2000!

The only ones I'm still missing are Circa 1933, Tim-buk-tu.

Ones I have but don't particularly like (no offense to creators...) are Fly High, Miss World, Pharoh, Police Force, Power Play, Pro Pool.

Thanks guys! If I can reciprocate my strength is audio (Tom, need any custom Phx audio (you Who theif, you... ;) ?

I just saw this, lol, but yes thank you very much for that :)

@Antny: Thanks for all your contributions. Ill upload them to the FTP when I get a chance if that is okay with you?

Tom, you are thanking me? Bro I owe you tons of gratitude for this frontend. The least I could is contribute some artwork. Please put anything you like on the FTP. I actually started uploading stuff to it. I stopped when I put the wrong manufacturer on a wheel image I created. (I do stuff late at night at times and I'm not always at my best). I didn't have the ability to remove it. I'm working on a full "flyers" set for me. I could upload them when I'm done, if you want.

BTW does anyone have access to Hyperpin's FTP. I don't want duplicate a wheel that may have been redrawn/vectorized.

Maybe one day you can make Pinballx look in sub folders for tables. ;)

Tom, you are thanking me? Bro I owe you tons of gratitude for this frontend. The least I could is contribute some artwork. Please put anything you like on the FTP. I actually started uploading stuff to it. I stopped when I put the wrong manufacturer on a wheel image I created. (I do stuff late at night at times and I'm not always at my best). I didn't have the ability to remove it. I'm working on a full "flyers" set for me. I could upload them when I'm done, if you want.

BTW does anyone have access to Hyperpin's FTP. I don't want duplicate a wheel that may have been redrawn/vectorized.

Maybe one day you can make Pinballx look in sub folders for tables. ;)

I think people would appreciate the flyers. I will.