All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] Ambient Occlusion w/ [LOGOS] Real 3D Logo Set

naborneo

• 2 weeks later...

Great work naborneo! These logos would look awesome to display the system name on my secondary monitor. Do u think u might 3D enhance some logos of Japanese systems at some point (Famicom, PC Engine, etc.)? I have alot of Japanese systems represented on my cab that wouldn't have a corresponding logo. LMK. Thx!

Great work naborneo! These logos would look awesome to display the system name on my secondary monitor. Do u think u might 3D enhance some logos of Japanese systems at some point (Famicom, PC Engine, etc.)? I have alot of Japanese systems represented on my cab that wouldn't have a corresponding logo. LMK. Thx!

I've completed a rather large list of systems, but I don't mind doing others if I have time. I only ask if their are others you would like, take some of the leg work out for me and send me a vector image(.eps or .ai) of the requested logo. I can take it from there.

www.seeklogo.com & www.logoeps.com are two good places to start.

• 9 months later...

I've completed a rather large list of systems, but I don't mind doing others if I have time. I only ask if their are others you would like, take some of the leg work out for me and send me a vector image(.eps or .ai) of the requested logo. I can take it from there.

www.seeklogo.com & www.logoeps.com are two good places to start.

Could you make a logo for "PC Games". Doesn't really matter what the icon is, as long as its something Windows related or whatever you come up with would probably be good. I really enjoy your theme. :D

• 7 months later...

As much as I love the AMAZING work I'm seeing here (seriously, great job)...... has ANYBODY noticed the lack of a "Game Boy Color" logo? lol I have every logo I need for the Ambient Occlusion theme, except that one... ... my OCD senses are tingling :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

So we need some updates huh, I see:

Game Boy Color (which Lighty already took care of)

Wii

PC Games (do people have just pc game, I load all mine into Steam, even the Origin and UPlay games)

Japanese System (I'm not sure where to start here, you'll have to give some examples.

I'll see what I can do with all this, in a timely fashion.

• Like 2

So we need some updates huh, I see:

Game Boy Color (which Lighty already took care of)

Wii

PC Games (do people have just pc game, I load all mine into Steam, even the Origin and UPlay games)

Japanese System (I'm not sure where to start here, you'll have to give some examples.

I'll see what I can do with all this, in a timely fashion.

I really appreciate it man! I personally don't use Steam for most of my gaming so having a sweet "PC Games" Icon would be great for me idk about others :/ Also, separating WiiWare from the Wii would also be nice. I personally separate them from my Wii titles. If you could I would also be really grateful for a Sony PSP Minis logo. Even if its just the word Mini's added to the bottom of the PSP logo you already have would be sufficient.

Also what I believe what GamePimp means is that he wants a Nintendo (Super/)Famicom/Disk System logo, PC Engine/CD logos. Essentially any console that has an alternate ntsc-j name for consoles like the Sega Mega Drive (which I'm pretty sure you already have in your theme set).

Again, THANK YOU for your work! Your theme is the best looking one I've seen imo. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Great Theme! This is by far my favorite. I just have one question? Is there a way to disable the info popup that shows up over the game media that plays, the video, snaps, titles etc? The info already shows up on the side bar, there's really no need to have it pop in front of the media section too.

Ok, I felt silly I didn't figure it out before. I just opened up the theme.ini file and went to the option to pop-up description and changed it from true to false. The weird thing is that I tried to open it up in the theme editor and simply uncheck that option, but it messed up some other things in the theme. So, editing the theme.ini file directly is what worked.