All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Xpadder Plugin 1.0.9

paulmichel21

ADULTERY please you may add external applications for the plugin?

thankssssss geniussss

help me please

I want to add a profile for a game

I have the following problem

Consulte el final de este mensaje para obtener más detalles sobre cómo invocar a la depuración
Just-In-Time (JIT) en lugar de a este cuadro de diálogo.
************** Texto de la excepción **************
System.NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.
en DracLabs.Config.Button_Save_Game_Tip(Object sender, EventArgs e)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnMouseHover(EventArgs e)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseHover(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
************** Ensamblados cargados **************
mscorlib
Versión del ensamblado: 2.0.0.0
Versión Win32: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
----------------------------------------
PluginManager
Versión del ensamblado: 1.0.3266.29832
Versión Win32: 1.0.3266.29832
System.Windows.Forms
System
System.Drawing
CursorHider
Versión del ensamblado: 1.0.3416.17500
Versión Win32: 1.0.3416.17500
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Versión del ensamblado: 8.0.0.0
Versión Win32: 8.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
DT Loader
Versión del ensamblado: 1.0.4841.23873
Versión Win32: 1.0.4841.23873
System.Xml
System.Web
Exocortex.DSP
Versión del ensamblado: 2.0.2584.40793
Versión Win32: 2.0.2584.40793
Function Logger
Versión del ensamblado: 1.0.4797.23987
Versión Win32: 1.0.4797.23987
Game Info Plugin
Versión del ensamblado: 1.0.4910.1761
Versión Win32: 1.0.4910.1761

Yikes... That looks like a tooltip problem... Do you have a coppy of your plugin log from GameEx > Plugins > Xpadder I can look at?

I am not sure if the intent was genuine or just a matter of something "lost in translation." To bump the thread after only two days is a bit impatient. I will caution and remind everyone to please avoid unnecessary "bumping" of threads when asking for help with GameEx proper, or reporting issues you may be having with an application or plug-in.

Our team is dedicated to making the GameEx experience as enjoyable as possible for all. That being said, be reminded that we are in this for the love of the hobby and each of us has a real life to support via jobs and/or continuing education, not to mention families that have a much higher priority than investigating a potential bug fix or sorting a user error.

Enjoy your stay, ask for help, contribute something back. Be courteous and patient. Thank you.

I didn't think that there was any ill-intent and I applaud your enthusiasm. Just allow more time for the authors to respond to a request is all. Some things are easy to see, others not so much and take time to remedy.

Hi there!

Besides the fact that google is the best online translator, it produces some nonsense trying to translate spanish to english... :D

On the first message he's asking for an option (as a future suggestion) to add external programs to xpadder plugin, like being able to set profiles not only for gameex but for other programs as well. I'll verify this with him, because considering xpadder plugin runs only on gameex and it's not a standalone I can't see how it would work...

I can notice how the word "genius" could be understood as something of bad taste. Looks like he's poking you with a stick "come on, come on genius! fix it", but let me explain that in spanish it can be used as a despective word (you broke it again, genius?) this time should be understood in the meaning of referring to a brilliant man (you're a genius!)

So, he's a bit impatient, but in no way seems to be trying to hurry you up... just impatient :D

Now, all this text into spanish so he can understand me before trying to translate me back into english :D

(spanish translation)

Hola!

Dejando aparte el hecho de que google es el mejor traductor online, produce algun sinsentido intentando traducir español a ingles... :D

En el primer mensaje el pide una opcion (como sugerencia para un futuro) de añadir programas externos al plugin de xpadder, para poder establecer perfiles no solo para gameex sino para otros programas tambien. Verificare esto con el porque considerando que el plugin de xpadder se ejecuta solo en gameex y no es una aplicacion por separado no se como podria funcionar...

Me doy cuenta de como la palabra "genio" podria ser entendida como algo de mal gusto. Parece que te este pinchando con un palo "vamos, vamos genio, arreglalo!" pero dejadme explicar que en español puede ser usado como palabra despectiva (ya lo has roto otra vez, genio?) esta vez deberia ser entendido en el significado de referirse a un hombre brillante (eres un genio!)

Asi que es un poco impaciente, pero de ningun modo parece estar acuciandote... solo es impaciente :D

• Like 1

Sorry paulmichel21, my mistake. I can be very protective of our members, and sometimes I get it wrong.

Draco - Would you please delete the warning I made?

Done - now breaking out guitar for a little Kumbaya around the camp fire... :P

• Like 1

Hi there :D

paul sent me a message explaining what he meant for external apps. He's referring to the ones we can set up inside gameex.

Xpadder plugin only lets you choose profiles for emulators, and paul just though it would be great to add support for any external application too. So, let's say you set calc.exe as external application, make xpadder plugin also have an option to set a custom profile for it, even it it's not an emulator. :D

The problem is that the GameEx plugin interface doesn't pass events for external apps afaik. I'll log the function but it didn't last time I checked.

I can't reproduce the problem as reported with the tooltip crash... It may be a language character that's throwing an exception. I'll add a catch block to the tooltip block to stop it though.

• Like 1