All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Tapper

I enjoy the friendly fire too. But, you may or may not enjoy this (sorry!)

ExedExes - 76,925

With already 13 #1 hi-score spots you truly are our GameEx Hi-score King !!

:ph34r: ...@ Adultery: just add another 2K to your score and you're our Tapper King again ;):ph34r:

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

93,600 :ph34r:

Yung-Jedi

Initials: JJY

Wedge Antilles (Red 2): "That's impossible! Even for a computer."
Luke: "It's not impossible. I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters."

post-26673-0-03507700-1400301760_thumb.j post-26673-0-29803800-1400301833_thumb.j

Just so ya know friend, thats Root Beer Tapper or something, which is a clone (not the competition ROM). ;)

• Like 3

93,600 :ph34r:

Yung-Jedi

attachicon.gifphoto 1.JPG attachicon.gifphoto 2.JPG

Just so ya know friend, thats Root Beer Tapper or something, which is a clone (not the competition ROM). ;)

@ Adultery > thank you for your message.

@ Yung-Jedi > It's hard to tell if the ROMset you've been using has the same difficulty settings / gameplay as the ROM you'll have to use for our competition. Because we'd like to give all of our hi-score members equal chances to get a good score I kindly ask you to submit a hi-score using the parent ROM tapper (see first post for game settings) ;)

Looking at your score you'll have a great chance of beating ExedExes topscore :) Good luck...may the force be with you !!

• Like 2

@ Adultery > thank you for your message.

@ Yung-Jedi > It's hard to tell if the ROMset you've been using has the same difficulty settings / gameplay as the ROM you'll have to use for our competition. Because we'd like to give all of our hi-score members equal chances to get a good score I kindly ask you to submit a hi-score using the parent ROM tapper (see first post for game settings) ;)

Looking at your score you'll have a great chance of beating ExedExes topscore :) Good luck...may the force be with you !!

Dang it! Sorry guys, honest mistake.

In the future, I'll be sure to play the ones in the High Score Comp folder with the referee guy on top.

Even tho I can't seem to get high score snapper to work in there.

In tapper, my logo on the back glass said 'Suntroy' or something like that. That was the score I posted.

The comp one says 'Budweiser' is that correct?

Please verify and I will try to log another score.

Thanks!

Dang it! Sorry guys, honest mistake.....

.....In tapper, my logo on the back glass said 'Suntroy' or something like that. That was the score I posted.

The comp one says 'Budweiser' is that correct?

Please verify and I will try to log another score.

No problem Mr Jedi ;) I've attached a picture of the back glass of the "tapper" ROMSet. That's the background of the ROMSet you should be using :)

post-10451-0-95309400-1400365685_thumb.p

• Like 1

Yung-Jedi 102,100

You know my Empire Strikes Back hard. :wub:

(that Bud goes down easier than root beer, HA!)

post-26673-0-74916300-1400400520_thumb.j

• Like 3

Great score man! You knocked GC out of the point scoring zone :ph34r:

....I don't think so.... :ph34r::ph34r:;)

post-10451-0-55291400-1400437552_thumb.j

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

Little correction: added Han's score of 27,625 of 08.07.2013. So...it's official. I'm knocked out of the point scoring zone <_<

• Like 2

Thanks guys, I got to the end of the 3 stage in the space bar on my last guy. 4 to 5 people deep, each bar, bars and left and right, totally nuts! I can't believe I beat 2 of the space stages.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...