All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Tapper

Well my secret is that I try to milk each level as long as I can and I make sure to grab everyone's tips. And I always nail the bonus game. :)

Score > 34,000

Nice score be77amy ! No 3 position at Tapper's hi-score table :)

.....and your are climbing our Leaderboard into a bronze medal position ! Playing a few more games and you will get close to second or first position :) Great job !

Updated OP, DB, LB, RSS

Oops! sorry about that must have gotten a bit over excited!! edited with screeny

No problem buddy !

It's just how we've setup this competition. We assume that all participating will be honorable and play with no cheats or hacks or more than 1 credit. The only thing we ask of our hi-score members is to use the correct game settings and post a screenshot of their hi-score. In the end there is no way to check if any hi-score is 100% legit. We just assume it is because we completely trust the members of our GameEx community ^_^ .

It's a friendly competition we've setup and it's all about offering a platform to keep these classic games alive and having fun playing these games and competing against other GameEx friends :)

I'm glad you've joined our competition :) You have already submitted quite a few hi-scores. Thank you for that and keep up the good work ;)

I have no arguments with the way the contest is setup! I think I pressed post before the screenshot had finished uploading! It's great to be amongst a community of people still playing these great games! I'd hate to think any scores are dishonest. It's be a shame to have to go to the extremes that twing galaxies do to verify scores!

... It's great to be amongst a community of people still playing these great games! I'd hate to think any scores are dishonest. It's be a shame to have to go to the extremes that twing galaxies do to verify scores!

You're absolutely right :) I would never want to go to the extremes Twin Galaxies do to verify scores. Our competition is based upon trusting each other and enjoy a friendly competition which allows to enjoy and play these great classics :)

Yeah... My cabinet has not been set up to play all of these games, or get images captured and set up for posting... I've since started re-populating my games based on the competition games, and reconfigured my control panel to capture screen shots easily, along with improving my process of getting them to posts... So hopefully I'll get to play more! Although I think I tweak my setup more than I ever play...

Man if I could only fathom a way to do a screen cap and automatically upload it to the new FTP server Tom set up automatically, we'd be set.

But I'm not sure exactly how I would go about doing that.

Man if I could only fathom a way to do a screen cap and automatically upload it to the new FTP server Tom set up automatically, we'd be set.

But I'm not sure exactly how I would go about doing that.

That would be very sweet !!! If there's somebody who can pull this off it's you Adultery :) Maybe with some help of our other database gurus ;)

• 1 month later...

Yeah... My cabinet has not been set up to play all of these games, or get images captured and set up for posting... I've since started re-populating my games based on the competition games, and reconfigured my control panel to capture screen shots easily, along with improving my process of getting them to posts... So hopefully I'll get to play more! Although I think I tweak my setup more than I ever play...

I have wifi on my cabinet. I use fraps, xpadder and google drive

I set a combo on xpadder (using my side pinball buttons, nudge then flipper (nudge change keyset, flipper presses F12)

so Fraps grabs a screenshot. Fraps saves it on the folder I have google drive, so it's uploaded to my googledrive and downloaded on my desktop pc (where I also have google drive)...

I tried photobucket too, but it had some problems uploading some pictures, so I switched to google drive. you could use any other app like that, let's say skydrive, dropbox...

• 3 months later...