All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Tapper

Tapper
Tapper Leaderboard

POSITION USER NAME TOTAL SCORE
1 ExedExes 115,250 ExedExes's Hi-Score Entry
2 Yung-Jedi 102,100 Yung-Jedi's Hi-Score Entry
3 Adultery 75,425 Adultery's Hi-Score Entry
4 KRC 54,725 KRC's Hi-Score Entry
5 Mame Offender 49,250 Mame Offender's Hi-Score Entry
6 be77amy 45,700 be77amy's Hi-Score Entry
7 millerbrad 40,425 millerbrad's Hi-Score Entry
8 DazzleHP 35,925 DazzleHP's Hi-Score Entry
9 ehuonder 35,675 ehuonder's Hi-Score Entry
10 rtkiii 32,475 rtkiii's Hi-Score Entry
Last Updated by hansolo77: 07-08-2017

plus10.jpg

1. celly - 29,175 (link)
  2. hansolo77 - 27,625 (link)
  3. GimmeClassics - 27,525 (link)
  4. ClassicGMR - 26,675 (link)
  5. helpman - 24,800 points (link)

Please use these settings when submitting a hi-score for Tapper:

ROMSet: Tapper
Service Mode: Off
Cabinet: Upright
Internal Defaults
----------------------
1 Credit For 3 Men
1st Extra Man at 20000 Points
Additional Man Every 60000 Points
3 Difficulty Level

Special Rules: The above are the Default Internal Settings for this title and need not be changed.

--> By default, all settings are fine. No need to change anything!

# you can change your Mame dip switch settings by following this guide > link
# you can make a printscreen of your hi-score screen by following this guide > link
# general rules for submitting you hi-score > link
# the above settings are the default Twin Galaxies settings > link

-Han

This game was set up as a special "Thank You" to Adultery for his wonderful addition to the GameInfo plugin to support our friendly community competition, currently available in all versions since 1.1.8 (LINK). Thanks man for your hard work. Much appreciated!

Hi Han!

I was planning to do exactly the same :) Adding Tapper as a special "Thank You" to Adultery.

You just beat me to it ;)

Thanks again Adultery for your hard work updating your Game Info Plugin by adding the Hi-Scores of our Hi-Score Competition !

Thank you Han for adding this game :)

GC

Nice!!!! I'll be after this one tonight! :D

Hey thanks guys! It was nothing really... It was more about having a central DB of all the high scores to spread around to other projects. :)

Added to the HiScore XML too. :)

Updated the HS table and the database. :)

Hope I didn't step on anyone's toes doing that, but I was updating the db and thought it would be helpful. :)

Ow my toes! LOL!!!

Actually, I'm glad you did. That was something GC and I were talking about when we were trying to get this forum running. We would have liked to have multiple people be able to control/update the various threads should one of us not be available. The only way to do that was to make us Admins/Moderators and there's no way to do that for just this forum. I appreciate you doing it, and please feel free to do it again. Having a 3rd person around with the power who is willing to help do the work is greatly appreciated. :)

Actually, I'm glad you did. That was something GC and I were talking about when we were trying to get this forum running. We would have liked to have multiple people be able to control/update the various threads should one of us not be available. The only way to do that was to make us Admins/Moderators and there's no way to do that for just this forum. I appreciate you doing it, and please feel free to do it again. Having a 3rd person around with the power who is willing to help do the work is greatly appreciated. :)

I agree with Han completely ! Because Han and I unfortunately can't become dedicated admins/mods for our Hi-Score Competition forum, having a 3rd person around who can update our hi-score tables is greatly appreciated :) Thank you Adultery !

Thank you all for your Tapper submissions. Nice hi-scores :)

I'll definitely try to play this game in the next few days.

Leaderboard updated. Congrats to rtkiii for regaining his 1st position and to celly and Adultery for moving up our Leaderboard !

Happy hi-scoring !

GC

What a fun game ! The game concept reminds of Burgertime and Fire (Game & Watch). Very nice game!

But....up till now I kind of suck at it LOL ;)

Here's my first submission:

> Hi-score: 12,625 points

> initials: DEN
> Settings used of post #1
> Mame 0.147 compiled used
> Screenshot of my hi-score:

post-10451-0-11783500-1371417985_thumb.p

Updated Leaderboad and Hi-Score Database.

Sorry it's been a while on updating. I've been sick (diverticulitis) and haven't felt much like getting on the computer. Way to go on the score though GC. Least you've given somebody new a place to get. :)

@Han: I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well :( I've read your post at the Social Club about your diverticulitis. Unfortunately I can't give you any good advice but I really hope you're getting well soon!

I can always ask Adultery to update any of your threads. (btw; my tapper score is 12,625 ;) )

Hang in there ;)

GC

• 3 weeks later...

I took my time this quarter and played very strategically, usually I just mad rush and miss glasses or throw an extra one. I doubled my last score, but it's still not enough to move up. Oh well.

post-569-0-37529400-1373295641_thumb.png

Score: 27625

Initials: HAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure wether it's better to finish the levels as quick as possible or to milk them for as long as possible. tonights the first time I've played this one took me a while to figure out i needed that missio or something ropm aswell.

Initials > BXY

Rules as per post #1

Mame > 149

Score > 34,000

post-22410-0-69083100-1378348082_thumb.j