All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Help with Cursor Hider Plugin

UNFORGIVEN II

I really like this plugin and it works correctly in sense that for all my emulators it does it's job. It hides my cursor. Also it works to turn it off for some PC games I have setup. However, it does not have an option to turn it off for Steam and this makes it kind of difficult for some of the games. Besides not using it, does anyone have a solution to this ? Thank you in advance.

I would recommend sending a PM to Stu1983 (creator of the plugin) to see if he might be able to upgrade the plugin to add the option to Exclude Steam, same as it does for some listed emulators.

I found this reference to an AHK script that maybe you could modify to load before GameEx in combination with a batch file to kill the script when in Steam and reenable via launch after when you exit? Read the entire thread as there is a line reference to DarkSouls which, if I read the thread correctly, can be removed to make this a global script as opposed to a program-specific one.