All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Videos stop displaying bug?

tezting

Yes , please do Tom. You have done an amazing job so far. I do have my own simple stats / hi scores & gamercard done with ahk but probably won't cut it to what you can do with it.

If you check out http://www.pinemhi.com/ you can download dnadisturbers program which grabs all the info from the pinmame window and can print the scores from that to txt. Also works with FP fpram scores.

I will certainly look into it. I can promise that.

Back on topic. The cab is still running sweet after 8 hours. I am not ready to rule out that LAV audio is still disabled though and that is why even though it should have reset and be enabled.

Yes, sorry. I still never had the problem come back anyway after LAV was disabled.

I will certainly look into it. I can promise that.

Cheers Tom. Very simple you will see!

I screwed up my test so this may be of no use. My cab is newish too... I left pbx running but turned of my monitors last night. When I checked it at 3:30 pbx was minimized and was using OLD xml. Weird. Rebooted and it went back to new xml. I shut off monitors, went back to bed. When I got up pc was on and pbx wasn't... With monitors on seems to work fine. I'll let it run all day...

Still have weirdness in names/artwork. Full is using Full House, Night Rider is using Knight Rider

Mines been running 14 hours now without hitch. Gonna pop out now. When I come back I am going to do my best to ensure Shark is running absolutely with default settings. It should be now but am going to completely uninstall.

Maybe the PC went into standby. Ive turned standby off on the cab now but noticed it would crash the app when it kicked in. PinballX detected the issue and exited gracefully so you would never know it was running. The log normally sheds some light if that happens.

Go on, tell me I am the man! lol.

Another bug bytes the dust ;)

Lol, the funny thing is I got home.......new version was listed as 1.41 still. :unsure: Bummer, I thought, well, might as well edit some tables to do directb2s files and play with BAM for FP a bit. Did that for awhile.......then noticed the banner at bottom now said 1.42 available. :D

Thanks for this application......was very close to start writing my own until this.

"You ARE the MAN!" he said, without hesitation.

On my phone at least, your donate link just goes to paypal not you specifically... I'm r eady to pay my due!

Been ticking away all morning! Thanks again and enjoy just playing!

Yeah, you da man, Tom! I'm glad you were able to get it figured out. I had mine running in attract mode all night and through lunchtime today without issue, fwiw.

Anyway, see if 1.40 helps. I greatly reduced the minimum time that media can switch. It might help. Note: I just updated it.

After you made this change, it seemed to me like the playfield took longer to appear. If so, and if that attempt at a fix is no longer necessary, I wonder if you could put it back to the way it was. As it is now, my backglass often shows up (relatively) long before the playfield.

I don

Yeah, you da man, Tom! I'm glad you were able to get it figured out. I had mine running in attract mode all night and through lunchtime today without issue, fwiw.

After you made this change, it seemed to me like the playfield took longer to appear. If so, and if that attempt at a fix is no longer necessary, I wonder if you could put it back to the way it was. As it is now, my backglass often shows up (relatively) long before the playfield.

I am not sure I am going to be able to improve that but I just released a new version with less timings. It really should only make a difference when switching between tables quickly though.

"You ARE the MAN!" he said, without hesitation.

On my phone at least, your donate link just goes to paypal not you specifically... I'm r eady to pay my due!

Been ticking away all morning! Thanks again and enjoy just playing!

Thanks for letting me know about the link. Should be fixed now.

Tom thanks so much for the updates! the videos are staying on! THANKYOU!

But i seem to have a new issue. When i first load pinballx and flip through selection of pinball games i get "Blip" sounds like a video game every 2nd or third rotation of wheel image, this causes a lag as when it "blips" wheel does not move to next selection. Now here is where it gets strange! i pick a game, play quit back to pinball x menu and it never does it again until i restart pinballx so only does it on load not after you quit back to pront end. i am running win 7 64bit. is it just me did not do this on 141

Tom thanks so much for the updates! the videos are staying on! THANKYOU!

But i seem to have a new issue. When i first load pinballx and flip through selection of pinball games i get "Blip" sounds like a video game every 2nd or third rotation of wheel image, this causes a lag as when it "blips" wheel does not move to next selection. Now here is where it gets strange! i pick a game, play quit back to pinball x menu and it never does it again until i restart pinballx so only does it on load not after you quit back to pront end. i am running win 7 64bit. is it just me did not do this on 141

Not sure about this right now. Maybe with a video I could get a better idea. Might be a codec thing and out of my control.

Cheers.

Tom.

I have accidentally enabled sticky keys when attempting to exhibit my keyboard shortcuts prowess (which is non-existent). You should be able to disable them through Control Panel under Accessibility Options and for each keyboard accessibility feature, click on Settings and untick "Use shortcut." This will require you to go back to the Control Panel to reenable them if you should find need to use them in the future.