All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Videos stop displaying bug?

tezting

Apparently the vids are already mp4 but with the extension changed to f4V according to Jeremy. I am currently testing with the videos renamed from .f4v to .mp4. So far so good but its early yet. It you wanted to try renaming the extension you can do this at a command prompt with: ren *.f4v *.mp4

Okay, renaming to MP4 was not the issue and it went soon after I last posted. I'm thinking it still might be the LAV splitter and as I said something is broken with Shark and it won't let you use a different splitter. CCCP codecs do let me change the splitter to Haali and am testing with that now. If its not the LAV Splitter at least we have ruled something else out.

I could swear I was able to use another splitter with Shark on another machine (which I don't have access to now) and I had it running for days.

Yes, think it may be a threading issue (bug on my end) or an issue with the emumovies vids. I'm testing some potential fixes and with LAV audio disabled and its looking good so far. I got the issue straight away on the new cab so can duplicate it well.

bu?

But yeah any testing folks can do will be helpful so feel free to run it overnight. Ive been running the screensaver since the release (4 hours ago) on 1 minute and 5 seconds. I reset the shark codec settings to defaults so assuming that worked it should just be with an out the box setup.

Thanks. A little out the blue to say this but PinballX would not have been possible or at the least where it is now if HyperPin had not come before it. So folks, please remember that. Although I did not review HyperPin running too much and copy the interface, obviously I did review the content in some detail and PinballX is compatible with most of it. So in many ways it is a clone.

Anyway, nuff said.

I also saw over at vpuniverse a post by Circo clearly stating that HyperPin is not dead and there is a version 2 coming. I will obviously try to better it so end of the day you guys win.

Well, apart from having no "officialy" supported high scores in pinballx there isn't much else you're missing to top it. I still have love for HP and you won't see me hate on it but updates are slow and the whole FPlaunch thing is long winded.

I'm thinking on coming up with an info or statistics page which we may be able to combine with high scores if there is enough real estate. So it may still happen but not promising. I think I have a better product right now (but I would do wouldn't I! Others probably don't agree) but I also have to give credit where it is due and this would be nowhere where it is or complete without HyperPin. If I was not getting my own cab I never would have done it and ripped it off a little but that was my motivation.

I'm thinking on coming up with an info or statistics page which we may be able to combine with high scores if there is enough real estate. So it may still happen but not promising. I think I have a better product right now (but I would do wouldn't I! Others probably don't agree) but I also have to give credit where it is due and this would be nowhere where it is or complete without HyperPin. If I was not getting my own cab I never would have done it and ripped it off a little but that was my motivation.

Yes , please do Tom. You have done an amazing job so far. I do have my own simple stats / hi scores & gamercard done with ahk but probably won't cut it to what you can do with it.

If you check out http://www.pinemhi.com/ you can download dnadisturbers program which grabs all the info from the pinmame window and can print the scores from that to txt. Also works with FP fpram scores.

GRAND CHAMPION

DUB 44,347,614,210

HIGHEST SCORES

1) DUB 17,611,963,610

2) DUB 16,759,330,790

3) DUB 15,670,345,410

4) DUB 13,119,798,440

MARTIAN CHAMPION

DUB - 65

MARTIANS DESTROYED

RULER OF THE UNIVERSE

DUB