All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Game of the Month Winners

GOTM-Winners.png

Each month we will have a Game of the Month competition. The same rules and points scoring system apply as any of our hi-score games. However, after each month the Game of the Month winner will be published in this thread and the winner will also be rewarded with a 'signature banner'. t I think it's nice to add to your signature - free of will of course ;)
After each month the previous "Game of the Month" will become a regular hi-score game so we motivate everybody to keep playing as each hi-score game will earn you achievement points for our all-time Leaderboard. Happy hi-scoring and keep submitting those scores ;)

INTRODUCING OUR GAME OF THE MONTH WINNERS...

Millerbrad

Circus Charlie was our GAME OF THE MONTH: NOVEMBER 2015

In a fierce fight with GC (...yeah, that's me ;) ) he was able to win this month's banner with a whooping score of 223,520 points !! (link)

Congratulations with your victory and winning your first GOTM banner !! :)

Below is the "Game of the Month" signature banner:

November2015_ccharlie.png

ExedExes

Gauntlet was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: AUGUST - SEPTEMBER 2015

As our reigning Hi-score King ExedExes has won his 5th badge of honor with a top score of 32,303 points (link) ! Wolf came in close with a respectable 24K.

Congratulations with your victory :)

Aug_sep2015_gauntlet.png

hansolo77

The Punisher was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: JULY 2015

This month there seems to have been some discrepancy as to when Yung-Jedi posted his score. This was probably due to our fault. YJ is a great sport however and he was very gracious about our decision to award Hansolo with this month's signature banner (Han was no 1 for most of the month). YJ is a great player though, and we have no doubt that in the future he will win more awards !

So...congratulations Han with your winning score of 2,302,500 points !! :)

Below is your "Game of the Month" signature banner:

July_2015_Punisher.png

Mame Offender

City Connection was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: JUNE 2015

With his amazing score of 402,800 points (link) Mame Offender has proven to be - by far - the best City Connection player this month !
Congratulations with your victory :)

June2015_citycon.png

Garetmax

Spy Hunter was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: MAY 2015

Garetmax was able to beat the competition with his spytastic score of 154,585 points (link) !! Congratulations with your victory :)

May2015_spyhunt.png

Mame Offender

Gun.Smoke was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: APRIL 2015

Mame Offender nailed this month's game with a cracking score of 197,470 points (link). MO was able to claim his third GOTM banner !

April2015_skykid_def.png

Mame Offender

Gun.Smoke was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: MARCH 2015

In a western style shootout Mame Offender was able to beat ExedExes with his stunning 330,600 points (link) and thereby claiming his 2nd badge of honor ! A well deserved victory for one of our top hi-score players !

March2015_gunsmoke.png

ExedExes

Out Run was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: FEBRUARY 2015
With a stunning 20,269,170 points (link) ExedExes was the only one being able to beat 20M !! Congrats with claiming your 4th badge of honor !

February_2015.png

Yung-Jedi

Strider was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: JANUARY 2015

With a stunning 113,900 points (link) Yung-Jedi has claimed his 4th badge of honor ! A well deserved victory for one of our top hi-score players !

Lets continue to see scores submitted and try to join YJ in the Strider 100K+ club B)

January2015_Strider.png

ExedExes

Crystal Castles was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: DECEMBER 2014
With a stunning 311,583 points (link) ExedExes has claimed his 3rd badge of honor ! As our reigning hi-score king he was the only member who was able to beat the 300K and left YJ and MO behind with respectable 200K+ scores !! ;)

December_2014.png

Yung-Jedi

Jackal was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: November 2014

With a stunning 437,300 points (link) Yung-Jedi has claimed his 3rd badge of honor ! It's a well deserved victory...leaving the competition during November behind with more than 100K !

Below is the GOTM signature banner:

November_2014.png

TodayIsForgotten

Dig Dug was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: October 2014
It was a close call between Yung-Jedi and TiF ! With his score of 275,200 points (link) TiF was able to claim his third GOTM banner. An amazing job !!

October2014_DigDug.png

TodayIsForgotten

Gyruss was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: SEPTEMBER 2014
With his score of 999,750 points (link) nobody could come even close to TiF's outstanding high score. A true epic achievement !!

September2014_Gyruss.png

Rtkiii

Tetris: The Grand Master was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: AUGUST 2014
You've some true puzzler skills and definitely earned your badge of honor with a 19,009 hi-score (link)! Congratulations B)

Aug2014_tetris.jpg

TodayIsForgotten

Robotron: 2084 was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: JULY 2014
You've definately earned your badge of honor with your 393,925 hi-score (link)! Is this the first of many? We have a feeling it is! Congratulations B)

< Robotron banner >

Yung-Jedi

Snow Bros. was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: JUNE 2014
You've definately earned your badge of honor with your 1,197,280 hi-score (link) !! Congratulations winnning your second Game of the Month in a row ! .....lets continue to see scores submitted and maybe someone will join the elite 1 million club ;)

< Snow Bros. Banner >

Yung-Jedi

Anteater was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: MAY 2014
In an epic fight with ExedExes he submitted an amazing hi-score of 126,520 (link). You definately earned your badge of honor for this one !!

Besides eternal fame and glory Yung-Jedi is rewarded with a "Game of the Month" signature banner:

< Ant Eater banner >

Mame Offender

Golden Axe was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: APRIL 2014
Mame Offender and KRC were the only two who were able to finish the game. With his score of 264.5 (link) Mame Offender was without a doubt the best Golden Axe player ! Lets continue to see scores submitted and maybe someone will join KRC and MO in finishing the game and perhaps beat MO's top score ;)

< Golden Axe banner >

ExedExes

Bomb Jack was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: MARCH 2014
With his score of 401,300 points (link) nobody could come even close to his outstanding and unmatchable high score in March 2014. Lets continue to see scores submitted and maybe someone will have the skills to come close or maybe beat ExedExes top score ;)

<Bomb Jack Banner>

KRC

Hammerin' Harry was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: FEBRUARY 2014
With his score of 182,000 points (link) nobody could come even close to KRC's hi-score in February 2014. He almost doubled the #2 spot score :o

<Hammerin' Harry Banner >

ExedExes

TOOBIN' was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: JANUARY 2014
With his score of 327,188 points (link) nobody could come even close to Exed Exes' hi-score in January 2014. An amazing no-use-of-warp-toobin hi-score ;)

< Toobin' Banner >

helpman

RYGAR was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: DECEMBER 2013
With his score of 161,730 points (link) nobody could top Helpman in December 2013. Congratz.

< Rygar Banner >

GimmeClassics

POPEYE was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: NOVEMBER 2013
With his score of 74,210 points (link) nobody could top GimmeClassics (yahooo...my second win) in November 2013. Three hurrays for me.

< Popeye banner >

Stephen

JOUST was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: OCTOBER 2013
Stephen's score of 148,850 (link) was unbeatable, even unapproachable, considering the next highest score was about 60k shy! Way to go stephen, you definately earned your badge of honor for this one. Congratulations winnning your second Game of the Month in a row !

Besides eternal fame and glory ;) Stephen is rewarded with a "Game of the Month" signature banner:

< Joust Banner >

Stephen

Q*bert was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: SEPTEMBER 2013
Stephen was the only one who was able to break the 100K mark with his amazing score of 111,230 points (link). Nobody could top Stephen in September 2013. Congratulations with your victory !

Besides eternal fame and glory Stephen is rewarded with a "Game of the Month" signature banner:

< Q*Bert Banner >

Tempest

ARKANOID was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: AUGUST 2013
With his score of 105,480 points (link) nobody could top Tempest in August 2013. Congratulation to Tempest with his victory !

Besides eternal fame and glory Tempest is rewarded with a "Game of the Month" signature banner:

< Arkanoid Banner >

helpman

WONDER BOY 3 was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: JULY 2013
With his score of 169,420 points (link) nobody could top Helpman in July 2013. Congratulation to Helpman with his victory !!

Besides eternal fame and glory ;) Helpman is rewarded with a "Game of the Month" signature banner:

< Wonder Boy Banner >

GimmeClassics

NITRO BALL was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: JUNE 2013
With his score of 3,873,690 points (link) nobody could top GimmeClassics (yeah...that's me ;)) in June 2013. Three hurrays for me :)

< Nitro Ball Banner >

celly

GALAGA was voted GAME OF THE MONTH: MAY 2013
With his unbeatable score of 120,630 points (link) nobody could top Celly in May 2013. Congratulations to Celly with his victory !

Besides eternal fame and glory ;) Celly is rewarded with a "Game of the Month" signature banner:

< Galaga Banner >
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

I've adjusted the artwork for our Game of the Month winner banner (see post #1)

The first edition had nice artwork but was way too big to actually add to your signature. I think the new banner I've created fits very nicely beneath your GameEx Game Card and is nice to add to your signature. Free of will of course ;) Just watch my signature to see the result of the redesigned GOTM winner banner in action :)

Good luck winning a future Game of the Month and be awarded too with your own signature banner :)

Happy hi-scoring,
GC

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...