All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Nitroball

• 3 months later...

Yeah we've been doing an overhaul of the OP to update the formats.  Looks nicer now than it did.  I've actually been going back over the posts you've made in the last couple of weeks and updating the artwork to the high resolution ones from before.  Adultery seems to have been storing the banners on his server and updating our DB to link to those, but his were all lower resolution.  It was agreed in a poll that the higher resolution banners look best, so I've been trying to relink to them.

@Adultery - Any chance you could "stop" updating them to the low res versions? :)  You can store the high res versions right?

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Sure thing, can you send them to me? I'll replace my server ones with your versions. I'm just using the ones from the artwork downloader.

You can also save it using your own link in the DBM instead of defaulting to the server ones and that change is then permanent if it's easier for ya.

I just went through a while ago and did a mass update because 90% of them were broken because of the hosting. I'm not likely gonna do that again any time soon. ;)

Yeah much thanks to Luigimaker for making some new submissions and maybe wake up the server a bit.  :)

@Adultery  I've got them updated in the DBM.  Some of them are hosted at arcademarquee.com that I found through google.  Others are edits that I did in photoshop and rehosted over at imgbb.com.  Who knows how long imgbb will allow 3rd party linking.  I guess I can try and download all them locally then zip it all up and send it to you.  Probably won't be for a few days or so.  I've got a it of a headache tonight (again) and won't be able to do it for a couple days till I'm off work again.  I was mostly worried that you were going back through and changing them after I just changed them again lol.