All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinballX Subforum Index

Draco1962

Please refer to the subforum index below when searching for documentation, posting assistance requests, or sharing projects:

:gx: - PinballX Admin and Moderator Forum: Private forum for administrators and moderators

:pbx:- News and Releases: PinballX releases and updates news (Note: Please use the General forum to report bugs and include the version # in the thread title along with the issue occurring)

Shared Subforums

:gx: - Testing Forum: This forum is for VIP users to get early access to software and to report issues and provide feedback on it.

:gx:- Social Club: Non GameEx/PinballX related and off topic talk for members of the forums with similar interests. Anything goes here (keeping to the forum rules of course).

:gx:- Gamer Rigs: A place for GameEx and PinballX users to show off their gaming rigs and share setup details with others.

:gx:- Buy - Sell - Trade: A forum for GameEx/PinballX members only to buy, sell, or trade items/services. Please see Forum Rules & Guidelines and pinned topic for additional guidelines.

• Like 3