All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

version 1.30 issue

nelman

I can't launch games in this version ,every other on no problem. reinstalled 1.28 .. no trouble . Tried once again but still bounced me out at startup of game

this software is really nice :D

Nels

heres my logfile if that helpslog.txt

Me too! I was just starting my own topic when I was alerted of yours. Here is what I was saying:

I upgraded from version 1.22, which was working nicely, to 1.30. It also works nicely, except it won't launch any tables. When I choose one, whether it be FP or VP, I get the loading screen for a few seconds, and then I'm dumped back to PinballX. I messed with my settings, and even completely uninstalled PinballX and reinstalled 1.30, but the end result is the same. Here is my log and ini file:

log.txt

PinballX.ini

Me too! I was just starting my own topic when I was alerted of yours. Here is what I was saying:

I upgraded from version 1.22, which was working nicely, to 1.30. It also works nicely, except it won't launch any tables. When I choose one, whether it be FP or VP, I get the loading screen for a few seconds, and then I'm dumped back to PinballX. I messed with my settings, and even completely uninstalled PinballX and reinstalled 1.30, but the end result is the same. Here is my log and ini file:

Mines the same almost , It seems something in vp isn't playing nice with this version...Tom will figure it out -_-