All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Hi-Score Competition - UPDATE

GimmeClassics

Hi everybody,

we would like to welcome you to our new GameEx Hi-Score Competition !
We are very happy the Admins / Mods have given us a dedicated Hi-Score subforum :) This gave us the possibility to create an even more interesting competition ;)

Do you love to play Arcade / Mame games like Donkey Kong, Galaga, Centipede and Mario Bros.? You're more than welcome to join our competition !

# New Hi-Score games
Because we would like to add games to our hi-score competition - which YOU love to play - we kindly ask you to cast your vote in our Polls.

Game of the Month Poll
Each month we have a Game of the Month Poll. The most voted game will become "Game of the Month" and will be added to our hi-score competition.
You can still cast your vote for "Game of the Month - June" > link

Extra Games Poll
We also create additional polls to add new games to our competition. In this poll everyone can choose their 5 favorite games and the top 5 voted games will be added to our hi-score competition. Please follow this link to cast your vote.

# Hi-Score Leaderboard
Your hi-score position on each game will earn you points for our newly created Leaderboard. You can now choose to not only compete for one specific game but you can also try to become our best Hi-Score player :)

A newcomer to our competition has the same chances for a good leaderboard-position as someone already playing our Hi-score competition for a while. Each hi-score game can be played constantly and your hi-score position on each game determines your Leaderboard total.

A Hi-Score Game of the Month has the same rules and points scoring system as any hi-score game. However, after each month the results will be published in our Game of the Month Winners thread and the winner will also be rewarded with a 'champion banner' to add to their signature. After each month the previous "Game of the Month" will become a regular hi-score game and can be played constantly.

You can check - at any moment - your leaderboard total by simply adding up the individual points of your current hi-score game positions.

# Joining our Hi-Score Competition
When you want to join our competition and submit a hi-score we kindly ask you to use our default game-settings (see post #1 of each game-thread), only use 1 credit per game and submit a screenshot of your hi-score screen. And of course: be honorable and play with no cheats or hacks ;)

Helpfull links / guides:

* Rules & settings thread; this includes a short walk-through for submitting you hi-score
* Making sure Mame is using the correct game settings
* Making a print screen of your Mame Hi-score screen

Please leave a reply if you have any questions :)

Happy Hi-Scoring,

GC and
Han

We would really like to encourage more people to play in our competition. It doesn't cost you anything to enter. All you're doing is posting a screenshot of the score you earned. Even if it's not a HIGH score, you can still submit it and get points for our Leaderboard. You just have to play. Everybody's doing that already. Why not add more excitement by competing with your friends here and see who can out play the other?

Hope to see you there!

I agree with Han > it's very easy to join our Hi-Score Competition and it's lots of fun :)

You can play classics like Donkey Kong, Galaga and many more! You can submit any score or even try to beat the best !
So join our competition and compete amongst friends and other GameEx members: you're more than welcome ! :)

GC

[GameEx Hi-Score Competition > link ]