All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Tables are listed twice (BUG?)

R-DUB

I have some wheel images and or backglass that are showing up twice when there are 2 different tables.

For instance

The Simpsons

The Simpsons pinball party

shows The Simpsons pinball party twice on wheel

Eightball

Eightball Deluxe

shows Eightball Deluxe twice on wheel

Black Knight

Black Knight 2000

shows Black Knight 2000 twice on wheel

and so on.

All the wheel images and backglasses are named correct.

When I select say the first table listed as The Simpsons pinball party, The Simpsons table would play, and the second listed as The Simpsons pinball party, that table would play.

So the tables are playing but it only shows the longer named art work.

Here's an example of a table affected by this issue, in PinballX this bit of XML will show up twice as Black Knight 2000, same happen with Simpsons Pinball Party and Simpsons Pinball Party night (both shows up as simpsons night)

<game name="Black_Knight_vp91x_2.2.1_FS">    <description>Black Knight</description>    <manufacturer>Williams</manufacturer>    <year>1980</year>    <type>SS</type>  </game>  <game name="Black Knight 2K_ FS">    <description>Black Knight 2000</description>    <manufacturer>Williams</manufacturer>    <year>1989</year>    <type>SS</type>  </game>
  <game name="The Simpsons Pinball Party - MEGAPIN_V1.2FS">    <description>Simpsons Pinball Party</description>    <manufacturer>Stern</manufacturer>    <year>2003</year>    <type>SS</type>  </game>  <game name="The Simpsons Pinball Party - Night.FSv1.1">    <description>Simpsons Pinball Party (night)</description>    <manufacturer>Stern</manufacturer>    <year>2003</year>    <type>SS</type>  </game>