All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

1.17 Released

Thanks Tom this is a great frontend

The only problem i'm having is trying to remap my left and right keys to right and left shift keys.if they do work its pretty sporadic at best. when i set the key it says LShift or RShift as it should but if i go back into settings to check it it reads RShiftKey or LShiftKey .Is there a way to fix this as im building a cab and need to navigate with the flipper buttons.

Using Win7 64bit , Shark007 Codecs with 64 bit addon pack

Any help is apppreciated

Nels

Thanks Tom this is a great frontend

The only problem i'm having is trying to remap my left and right keys to right and left shift keys.if they do work its pretty sporadic at best. when i set the key it says LShift or RShift as it should but if i go back into settings to check it it reads RShiftKey or LShiftKey .Is there a way to fix this as im building a cab and need to navigate with the flipper buttons.

Using Win7 64bit , Shark007 Codecs with 64 bit addon pack

Any help is apppreciated

Nels

I can't duplicate any keyboard issues although I get the changed text. The shift keys work fine for me. Could it be a controller issue. Is it a wireless keyboard?

I have tried it using a Logitech wireless keyboard and works fine for me, and on the cab im using an I-pac and again works fine. So cant really help as I don't get any issues. Maybe you could try using a keymapping program to address the issue.

I can't duplicate any keyboard issues although I get the changed text. The shift keys work fine for me. Could it be a controller issue. Is it a wireless keyboard?

i have a wacom tablet for drawing but i don't use that for pinball (i have a wired keyboard) when i get home from work i'll try working around that and report back...thanks for the quick response

Nelson

Just a thought maybe its the windows Sticky Keys thing. Try running in windows mode and you will see If that is the issue.

i got it figured out Tom it was my language bar issue listed 3 different keyboard settings

Thanx again\ Nelson