All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Future Pinball: all physics with bam possible without akh

Skinooe

In custum menu you can simply add differnt physic.exe (2.4, 2.5) only using ini file. So finally it's possible to start all tables which don.'t good work with newer physic exe (if newer exe is installed) and FINALY WITH BAM. Thats cool . Isn't it? So also it ist fine to make it simly possibble to decide, which table should start with BAM and which not. For such solution no more akh scribt is needed!

:) thanks very much for your doing

Only promlems with loading video, which have music. It semms shark don't want differnet comressed auduo or video samples starting in short way. Could it be solved with a preload system in ram,that Pinballx or the players recognizes which codec is needed.

For me, it is a modern altnative to hyperpin and doing everything without great knowledge about fplaunch and akh scribts. Very userfriedly done. Only freater problems are video and audio combinations at the same time (for eample backglass video and table video at the same time: So sometimes audio is not closed and table image disappears.( I am unsing Shark 32 and 64 bit).

2months ago what was for user difficult or not possible, you just solved for that :D . My Respect