All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Dual core performance ?

Darkmeteor

I have exactly the same glitches since a couple of releases, green pixels and broken VHS style on the backglass on some tables.

As for performances, I'm trying XP right now and it's the same as seven, very high CPU utilization and random crash after switching some tables. The error came from lavvideo.ax

Thanks, I'll give that a try tonight. And don't worry, the decision to buy a new monitor is based on my realising how rubbish a 10 year old fluorescent tube lit VA panel looks compared with my new LED lit IPS Dells, and the widescreen being a better fit for the backbox in a 3 screen cab.

Well, some good news I got hardware acceleration working for backglass and DMD videos. Bad news is Ive only tested it in a virtual machine. I don't have a second monitor connected right now. It worked fine in the VM. Please try the attached.

Cheers.

Tom.

Much better! Menu even got faster again :P

On my first load, it loads Amazon Hunt. As the video zooms in there was always a bit of choppiness , nothing to get worried about, but that's more or less gone now.