All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

1.05 released

Thanks Tom for all the fixes. The interface is really slick. Any plans to allow users to create multiple favourite lists? These could just be a manually maintained files containing a list of table names. This would be great because many of us have several hundred tables and be able to categorise would be really useful.

Thanks Tom for all the fixes. The interface is really slick. Any plans to allow users to create multiple favourite lists? These could just be a manually maintained files containing a list of table names. This would be great because many of us have several hundred tables and be able to categorise would be really useful.

I think that would probably fit in nicely to where we currently select by decade or company so I don't see why not. Just need to think of the best way to implement it.

Cheers Tom, it's good. That was fatal attraction before, it was hard work to choose table :P

I think that would probably fit in nicely to where we currently select by decade or company so I don't see why not. Just need to think of the best way to implement it.

A menu like this? WIth the filters only one jump up from Play Game it would be very fast getting where you want.

Play Game

Instructions

Flyer

Add Favourite

Favourites >

High Score > tablename.hi (text file displaying few lines of score)

Filters >

Manufacturers > WIth added other

Decades >19xx

Originals > Original manufacture tag in xml

Cheers