All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

1.04 released

Custom Systems in the ini:

[CustomSystems]
System1=PinballFX2
System2=
System3=

[PinballFX2]
Enabled=true
WorkingPath=c:\Steam
TablePath=c:\Steam\Tables
Executable=PinballFX.exe
Parameters=
LaunchBeforeEnabled=false
LaunchBeforeWorkingPath=
LaunchBeforeExecutable=notepad.exe
LaunchBeforeHideWindow=False
LaunchBeforeWaitForExit=True
LaunchAfterEnabled=False
LaunchAfterWorkingPath=
LaunchAfterExecutable=notepad.exe
LaunchAfterHideWindow=False
LaunchAfterWaitForExit=True

Folder names must match system name.

• Like 2

Hey Tspiers , that was quick. Thankyou!

So how will I make this work with fx2? Will I still need the fake bot file and a program to change the screen to portrait?

LaunchBeforeExecutable = Pinball FX2 ahk Script

Not sure how much you'll be updating but is it possible just to get updated exe or zip? It's getting a bit long having to install it to C: and running through all the directx installs each time. Moving it to where I need it.

Ok got everything setup on my cab and it looks really good..

2 issues I see so far ..

1: the attract mode timer dont stop or reset when looking for a table.. I almost got to the table I wanted to try then it just spun off to a random table several times lol

2: when loading and closing VP it pops up the editor and I see my windows screen no matter what I set the PinballX load screen to it just goes away and I get my desktop while vp loads.. Now im on ssd drive so its fast but I know that would suck for slower computers..

well I even see the FP editor aswell..

Yes, the attract mode is wild.

Have you noticed focus problems with the pinmame window and B2S ?

No but I did notice that my B2s will be up and running and I hear the table but its a black screen for like 5 secs before the table pops up..

If you are using the old B2S tables you will need to set the script to launch backglass to true.. PinballX wont launch it..

No but I did notice that my B2s will be up and running and I hear the table but its a black screen for like 5 secs before the table pops up..

If you are using the old B2S tables you will need to set the script to launch backglass to true.. PinballX wont launch it..

I think the black screen is fairly normal, I've found with table I'm doing, the B2S will load first and wait till fully loaded.

90% all directb2s here. It needs a pre launch script to bring the pinmame window to the front when loaded.

A clean exit I can see, is only achieved by having your exit key the same as VP exit key. This leaves debug menu open whilst PinballX closes it. This should be used as a pause. If your exit key is "e" and VP is ESC, the editor will show and flash.

My exit menus & exit emu key is E. You don't want to be pushing ESC whilst in Pinball FX2, it will just force close it when you need it for going back.

Attract mode is a bit crazy, you have to be quick to find the table and double tap to launch. The attract just carrys on regardless of you pushing anything.

On exit of a table it's ending up on some random table, is this because the attract is still going on whilst in game? Could account for some lag here & there in game.

Can you make it possible to use [TABLEFILE] variables from PinballX?

LaunchBeforeParameters=-[TABLEFILE]

LaunchAfterParameters=-[TABLEFILE]