All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Table Videos?

open6l

ok - so installing that Shark007 codec pack worked but thats a huge negative (in my case) as I don't want to install any additional codecs if not needed.

I also see there is no backglass video support (or at least not yet). Hopefully that is a consideration at some point?

Great job nonetheless. Love having alternative frontends.

Another request if possible. The backglass videos stop playing after it reaches the end of the video (similar issue in HP). Is it possible to have the backglass videos loop like the playfield videos do?

Also - can you add an attract mode where it cycles randomnly through your tables at a set interval (that you set in an ini?)

:)

Another request if possible. The backglass videos stop playing after it reaches the end of the video (similar issue in HP). Is it possible to have the backglass videos loop like the playfield videos do?

Also - can you add an attract mode where it cycles randomnly through your tables at a set interval (that you set in an ini?)

:)

Yes, I just fixed the looping issue and uploaded a new version (sane version). id actually just finished when I read this.

Ill do the attract mode.

• Like 2

I've just had a half an hour play around with it and got a few things but as this is for videos, would it be possible if you could support video switching? Or as you have a few empty table menu slots adding a video with sub menu choice in here?

These would be for videos collected of PAPA gameplay & tutorials, always thought this would make a nice touch to a collection in one frontend.

:D

Cheers

Another feature request - not sure if its possible but could you have a 3rd video section (maybe entitled DMD) where it could launch another video but much smaller and have it play on a 3rd location at a set x,y or even on a 3rd monitor. That way you could have a table video, a backglass video and a DMD/wheel video? :)

I think I've found a problem here. As soon as a gameplay video is started it's closed half a second later.

Copy any table video to tutorial or gameplay. Rename it to Whitewater (Williams 1993).mp4. Check whitewater in pinballx. You should see the video pop up and whitewater come back.