SpesoftPinballXConvert-It
GimmeClassics

LEADERBOARD Hi-Score Competition

I occasionally think about changing my username here to "RxBrad" to match most of my other accounts online.  If it's even possible, I wonder how much stuff that would break... (High Score boards, GameEx Online, GameEx licensing, etc, etc)

It would be an undertaking.  Adding a new player to the lists isn't that hard.  Going through all the games to change your name would require adding a new entry with your score and the new name, then removing the old name entry.  The problem with that would come when a table has 10 entries already.  The way the program works, I'd have to add the new entry with your new name in 10th place, which would remove that entry.  Unless I remove the millerbrad entry first.  Probably wouldn't be too hard.  Just time consuming because I'd have to do it on each game you've submitted a game to.  As with other GameEx aspects, you'd have to ask Tom as he controls the user accounts.

On 12/8/2018 at 7:04 PM, Mame Offender said:

I'm kinda wondering if Floyd Tee has a 6 digit'er on Bosconian for us.

No 6 digit'er yet Main Offender.  Working on it.  Those damn pink suicide ships are killing me.