All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

LEADERBOARD Hi-Score Competition

• 2 months later...

The problem was, the guy heard about our friendly contest and thought he could bully his way to the top without even understanding the basic foundation of which the contest was originally established.  It was never about being the best.  It was about sharing your pride in displaying your achievement and seeing how you compare against others.  There was never any plans for rewards, prizes, gifts, etc.  You get NOTHING out of participating here.  But he felt it was his duty to come in, non-supporting, and shatter all of our scores with unbeatable submissions.  It went against everything we had planned.  I'm glad he's gone.  We have no room for guys like that here.  We're all family here, and he was the noisy neighbor who plays their music so loud you wanna call the cops on.

Since our friend @Luigimaker has been hot recently, posting up scores, I felt it necessary to update the Leaderboard.  In fact, he's managed to jump up quite a bit, from 21st place to 13.  Not bad in only a couple of days.  The trick?  POST SCORES!  We have a bunch of games with less than 10 scores posted.  So you get MORE points by posting on those games because wherever you place, you earn that much extra.  If you place in any games that have 10 or more, you still get 1 point, but you get more if you place in the top 10.  So keep those scores coming!

Also, @patrickfx jumped up a few places too, now posting in at 15th place now.  Great job!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:13 AM, DazzleHP said:

Dang my score is pitiful :o i might have to start posting around here...

I hope to see you back posting scores @DazzleHP ! You're always welcome at the HS Forum ^_^

Updated the LB

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Look at Luigimaker, he is making a push for the number 3 spot.  However, Cynicaster will not have any of that notion as he currently has a strong hold of third place...

Meanwhile, in MO land, I am finding it to be Mission Impossible to catch up to that star player Exed Exes.  Keep on trying, I guess......

I'm kinda wondering if Floyd Tee has a 6 digit'er on Bosconian for us.

Actually, MO is going down to the game machine in the basement at Cynicasters!  We are celebrating his daughters first birthday, the gifts have been given.  It's time for me to challenge for the top spot!