All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Hi-Score Competition

GimmeClassics

Hi everybody,

I wanted to point out we have started a Mame Hi-Score Competition :)

# You can find all the threads in our Social Club >link

# Here's a link to the rules you should follow when submitting a Hi-Score > link

# If you have any questions or remarks, please add a reply in the general "Hi Score Competition" thread > link

I hope a lot of you will join our Hi-Score Competition: the more the merrier :D

Game On!

GC

• Like 1

Just bumping with a 'LIKE' here... We need something to get the community more involved and this is a great way to do it. We've currently got 4 games in the run, but we'll be limiting it to 1 per month to help lower the posting spam in the forum (until it is deemed necessary to build a new forum for the activity volumes). Be sure to check it out and feel free to provide input, it's a community activity and we all need support.

To everybody:

tomorrow our Mame Hi-Score Competition of May 2013 will start :)

Today is your last chance of choosing a game in our May 2013 Poll > link

The Hi-Score Competition of the choosen game will have a Hi-Score Table with the top 5 hi-scores. Wouldn't it be nice to have your name and score in the Hi-Score Table and competing for your best score ^_^ Give it a shot and join our competition :) You're more than welcome !!!

GC

---------

# You can find all the threads in our Social Club >link

# Here's a link to the rules you should follow when submitting a Hi-Score > link

# If you have any questions or remarks, please add a reply in the general "Hi Score Competition" thread > link

To everybody:

the Mame Hi-Score Competition of May 2013 has started !!!

Give it a shot and join our competition! You're more than welcome :) The more the merrier ^_^

**** The current standings and details on rules can be found here >> link ****

Happy Hi-Scoring,

GC

(all hi-score competition threads can be found in the Social Club forum >> link)