All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Galaga

Thanks guys!

@hansolo77  I'm all about having fun and supporting the community.  I love competing at the arcade, but at home it's for fun and I look forward to playing some games I haven't played in awhile.

@GimmeClassics  No offense taken and I understand completely. Lot of people only care about scores:  I'm the opposite.  I love arcade games and I'm lucky I'm not too far from my favorite arcade, Galloping Ghost in Brookfield, Illionois.

Time to play some Metal Slug X tonight.

• Like 2

Best secrets I give is to study the way the enemies come out during formation.  Also, memorize the challenge stages.  I've put a crazy amount of time in this game since I owned it on the NES.  Definitely my favorite game of all time...I have a marquee on my wall at home and my friend made me galaga figures out of wood :-)

image1.JPG

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, hansolo77 said:

Wow you almost tripled your previous score!  Was Galaga'88 just too much? :)  I'm impressed buddy!  Just making sure; you ARE on the hardest setting right? :ph34r:

Updated OP, DB, RSS

I'm still enjoying Galaga 88, but I really needed a break from it ( I haven't been able to break 200,000 again).  And yes I'm playing with the hardest difficulty...my hands hurt like hell today :)

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry I've been gone for awhile from the board.  I qualified for the Galaga World Championship in Santa Fe, New Mexico later this month!  scorewars.com

Here is a video of my qualifying run.  Rank D, no bonus ships, 5 ships to start....1,149,580!

• Like 2

On 04/03/2018 at 10:42 AM, forest4585 said:

Sorry I've been gone for awhile from the board.  I qualified for the Galaga World Championship in Santa Fe, New Mexico later this month!  scorewars.com

Here is a video of my qualifying run.  Rank D, no bonus ships, 5 ships to start....1,149,580!

Wow.  Amazing!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...