All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Donkey Kong.

A game I'll admit is fun to play, a true classic....

BUT not one I'm in for the long haul. Those who have great scores, I salute you, if only for the fact that this game gets so unpredictable.

Therefore, here's my simple entry onto the board.

ExedExes - 29,300

post-25936-0-35164100-1392440475_thumb.p

Donkey Kong.

A game I'll admit is fun to play, a true classic....

BUT not one I'm in for the long haul. Those who have great scores, I salute you, if only for the fact that this game gets so unpredictable.

Therefore, here's my simple entry onto the board.

ExedExes - 29,300

I was never really good at the Kongs. Not really my thang. Unless you count DK Country on the Snes! :D I still play that regularly today ^_^

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh. Donkey Kong. Sometimes this game can really get the best out of you, especially those darn random elements you must face throughout the game!

This submission is nowhere near my personal best (171,300) but at least I hit 6 digits.

post-25790-0-42032300-1393640205_thumb.j

Ahh. Donkey Kong. Sometimes this game can really get the best out of you, especially those darn random elements you must face throughout the game!

This submission is nowhere near my personal best (171,300) but at least I hit 6 digits.

Nice score Mame Offender !! I'm still trying to beat the 100K....the thid elevator stage is killing me everytime :blink::wacko:

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Greetings MAME'ers

I figured DK would make a nice choice of game for my first score entry on this site.

As you can see in the picture this is not my personal best, but I managed to get this score specifically for posting here.

Hello Cynicaster !!

Welcome to our competition ! That's a great 1st submission - puts you in the second spot :)

I'm glad another Atariage-er has joined our comp ;) I'm looking forward competing with you !

Every game you play will award you points towards your position on the Overall Leaderboard! Good luck climbing our elite ladder ;)

I noticed you haven't submitted a screenshot of your 147K score. However, looking at the screenshot you're a steady 150K+ player so I'll off course accept your hi-score :)

I've sent you a PM with additional info about our hi-score competition.

Good luck and happy hi-scoring!

-----------

BTW: If you know of other Atariage members who possibly want to join our competition you're more than welcome to spread the word ;)

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

Dang, tired of being near the bottom of this. So, some improvement - I finally got to see the cement factory.

ExedExes - 43,400

Well i don't think your reputation is under any threat ^_^ I'm still recovering from that mind slap you gave me with your Juno First score! :P

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh I almost got ya GC! :)

attachicon.gif429201444028-1.jpg

Wow....that's a huge step from 16k to 85k. Nice job man !! B)

I've been playing Donkey Kong several times the past few weeks. My current hi-score is 94,400. I was planning to submit a new score when I would break the 100K. Pretty tough however to beat the 3rd elevator stage. Even if you know what you have to do :blink:

...to make the gap a little bigger. Here's my new submission :P

initials: DEN

post-10451-0-94748600-1398794402_thumb.j

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

Yeah thats because I sat and tried really hard. :)

It took everything I had to get that score, I don't think I'll be able to get ya now. That score is crazy! :)

Besides, I have some work to do over on Mr. Do. :):D

Yeah thats because I sat and tried really hard. :)It took everything I had to get that score, I don't think I'll be able to get ya now. That score is crazy! :)

If you can reach or even better beat the third elevator stage you will def be able to beat my score. Don't give up too soon ;) This is definitely a game where I'd like to join the 100k club !!

• 4 weeks later...

Oh yeah !!! I was finally able to break the 100K with Donkey Kong :)

Last week I got a score of 99,800 points....Doh..... :blink:

I can now beat the third elevator stage so my next goal is 120K to take 3rd place !!

100,700 points

post-10451-0-62092400-1401127016_thumb.j

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Oh yeah !!! I was finally able to break the 100K with Donkey Kong :)

Last week I got a score of 99,800 points....Doh..... :blink:

I can now beat the third elevator stage so my next goal is 120K to take 3rd place !!

100,700 points

Wow...that was quick B) A couple of tries later and I got 128,300 points :)

post-10451-0-30137900-1401129274_thumb.j

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• Like 2