All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[TRADE] Nintendo GameCube and Sega Game Gear

celly

Hey guys. Seeing around here and other places on the interwebs, the NES PC. It looks like a fun project and im in the market for an old NES or 2 to butcher. Ive got a GameCube and a Sega Game Gear id like to trade. Id rather trade here with the community than craigslist flakes to be honest. The Cube comes with system and all cords, no games or controllers. And Game Gear has the battery back (which apparently is hard to find), case and 3 games: Ducktales, Super Columns and Sonic 2. I live in the states, Northern California, and can ship around US or maybe overseas if serious offers arise.

• 11 months later...

Too bad no one seems to have an NES lying around for you.

Soon I'm going to be posting my instructable, pictures and YouTube video of my NES PC I built. It was really fun and not too hard. The journey is half the fun!

Ahh I have an NES laying around, but it works and I'd hate to see it butchered. I hope you find one celly, that sounds like a fun project. :-)