All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Themes for a Cabinet

GimmeClassics

I was wondering...:

A lot of the themes created now are made for a 1920x1080 HD setup. Those are great but...: when building a Cab a 4:3 (non-wide)screen is still the most common to use, right? So why are there less themes created for arcade cabs? I presume a lot of you guys use GameEx because of having (future) plans to build a cab or maybe already have one. 4:3 themes do fit the bill better in that scenario right?

Love to hear the communities reaction on this :)

Thanks,

GC

Many of the themes that were available for download when I first started were 4:9 ratio. Almost anything that you see that is 1024x768 or smaller is 4:9 orientation. It has only been as of late that more themes have been designed to fit 16:19 or 16:10 as there are more HD monitors being put into play.

I'd be happy to do one for you if you let me know what you kind of thing you want. Obviously I can't promise you'll like it, but I'll give it a shot

• Like 1

Hi RageOn,

that would be absolutely amazing :D ! I'd be honored having you - as theme competition winner - design a theme for me :)

I'll start thinking of what kind of thing I would like. Can I send you a PM when I know more ?

Thanks again,

GC

I'd be happy to do one for you if you let me know what you kind of thing you want. Obviously I can't promise you'll like it, but I'll give it a shot

If you need any help with anything let me know :)

I'll start thinking of what kind of thing I would like. Can I send you a PM when I know more ?

Sure thing, when your ready. Also for this to work you'll need to be honest with your opinions, if you think its crap tell me so and I'll change things around, deal?

If you need any help with anything let me know :)

Cheer KRC, the more the merrier