All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] Night Theme (WIP)

night

This is a old layout from a Theme i never completed im working hard to complete and update to 1920x1080

its still in early stage so the layout isnt 100% set in stone yet.

Just a basic idea what im working on :)

Night.

post-138-0-02234900-1364209719_thumb.png

post-138-0-92641700-1364209732_thumb.png

post-138-0-85659300-1364209745_thumb.png

post-138-0-34654800-1364209753_thumb.png

post-138-0-70427200-1364209767_thumb.png

• Like 2

still alot to do tho im planing on putting all the differents emulators backgrounds in the theme so i have work cut out for me lol

Night

No problem,

I know how difficult and time consuming emulator background's can be, If you need any help or advice drop me a line.

Looks great! I really like the colors and minimalism. Nice and clean.

I would consider using this theme if you removed the light blue box lines around the artwork/vids/snaps. Just my $0.02 ;)

funny you mention that i made one as well without the boxes and are in doubt on which to use

but im still playing around with the layout :)

Exactly what I was thinking. If someone doesn't like something about your theme they have the same means at their disposal to change it or, better yet, create their own! If you are satisfied, that is what matters most.

hehe :)

So true i started without the boxes and feelt something where missing it feelt alittle to simple

but if you can get away with please everybody then its perfect if not then its more what pleases me :)