All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] (XBMC) Aeon Inspiriat - Now Released!

Crylen

There we go, tried messing around with a dark color scheme.. I think I like it. I'll try to release it over the next week, it's just a matter of sitting down and resaving every background. The images look a little plain since they're missing content (game name, videos, etc) but it gives you guys an idea how it'd look

nesaeonhwe4r.jpg

snesaeonbliiy.jpg

By the way, does anyone have a decent version of the Mega Drive 32X logo out there? Seems to be tough to find one that isn't just a scan of a box

Sorry for the double post. Changing every foreground was really easy so I figured I'd post a couple screens of it in GameEx. I haven't changed the selector or the top bar yet, those are separate files that require alotta 'save as for web' in photoshop.

gc77eub.png

satcsdxv.png

Well....

As tends to be the case with me, I started doing some 'touch up' work on the grey theme and a few hours later I came up with something completely different.

gbcezsvp.jpg gc7is9w.jpg mainetsim.jpg nes03six.jpg

Looks like I'll probably release this... I know I have a bad habit of showing off WIPs and never releasing them, haha. However, this one is actually implemented in GameEx. I still have to go back and realign most of the logos to fit the new layout and redo a few of the UI elements. The current limitations of the skinning engine means the dock has to remain since its used to hide a few UI elements I don't use (game title, game count, etc). The video window is a bit bigger now too. The border looks a little choppy - perhaps one of these days I'll figure out how to properly round out edges in photoshop...

Any thoughts/opinions? I'm open to suggestions.. Also if anyone wants me to release the old theme with the grey look let me know and I'll whip it together. Like i said, it's just a matter of saving about 100 files from a PSD.

*EDIT* Oh, I also implemented a new background for the MegaDrive 32x that'll be included with this release. Thanks again for the awesome logo KRC!

• Like 3

I might be the minority here, but I'd like a version of the original with the grey look so I can use it with the custom BG's I did. Or, if you could just post the new PSD file, I can add them in myself.:) As for the changes you did in the post above, me likey!

Sure, I'll release the grey version as well. Like I said, it's not a ton of work to do. I think what I'll end up doing is finalizing the other UI elements on both, since they're shared. I'm probably looking at a week or two before releasing either of them.

If you'd (or anyone else) wants the PSD send me a PM. It's ~250mb so I'd rather not publicly post it. However, if anyone wants to make their own variations or use elements from the PSD for their theme, feel free =)

• 2 months later...