All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[CLOSED] Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human (1999)

Tempest

Thanks for the links Draco. I tried to get a brand new DVD from DVDmagnet, but got a 404 on the checkout button.
I bought a used copy from DVD Empire. I will try to remember to update this when the DVD arrives to comment on the quality of the DVD.

Lucy Liu too.

It's probably not for everybody, but I watched it when It came out and found it to be very funny. We'll see what I think the second time around. I couldn't find a trailer, but there are a couple of vids on youtube that show the type of humour involved.

I knew exactly what you both meant and spruced up your up your posts accordingly. ;)

I think "digital copy" is at least permissible as that entails downloadable content from a variety of legal, purchased services through Vudu, Amazon, iTunes, Netflicks, etc. Likely we will see more of this type of content as handheld type devices without disc readers becomes more prevalent and streaming services increase.

• 3 months later...

I thought it was very funny the first time I saw it. Unfortunately the DVD never showed up, and of course I paid for it. I order quite a bit of stuff online, and that is the first time that has ever happened. I don't want to get on the 'Have to sign for it' list at UPS, so I'm not going to push it too hard.